Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag

"Ah, good evening viewers," Bai Yusheng's voice chimed sweetly, waving to the camera. Beside them, Saalah sat, fidgeting with his sleeve a little nervously. "Say hello to Saalah, who, at your request, has joined me for a live stream. This is a bit out of his comfort zone." They reached out to place a hand over his out of sight of the camera, and a smile passed his lips for a moment as he tangled their fingers together.

"Good evening," he said as he watched the stream of comments begin to flood in. It had been less than a month ago since Saalah had been introduced to Bai Yusheng's Youtube channel, helping with sparring lessons and occasionally taking a selfie or two to post on their Instagram. His presence on the channel had caused quite the stir with Bai Yusheng's primarily female audience. The sparring videos had been easy for Saalah to do, as they required very little attention on his part to the filming equipment. It was all very familiar to him. The first time they had sat down for a more personal video had been a bit of a different experience.

After his appearance, many viewers had some interesting questions for the pair, and they had created a Q&A video to give some answers to them. This video had somehow, someway, led them here. Bai Yusheng had never done a livestream before, and in the past they had simply turned down their viewers' request for one. This time, however, the viewers had given them an interesting request.

"Today we will be doing the much requested 'boyfriend does my makeup' challenge while answering questions from you. Please be polite and know that Saalah or myself reserves the right to choose whether we will answer a specific question," Bai Yusheng explained, and Saalah squeezed their hand under the table, a slight smile curling his lips.

Chat: "Are they holding hands under the table? How cute! <3 <3"

Chat: "I saw a smile!!! <3"

Chat: "Saalah looks so handsome!"

Chat: "Bai Shizun, you're so lucky!"

Chat: "Don't be shy! We won't bite!"

The messages were beginning to move so fast Saalah had to look away lest his head start spinning. He looked down at the neatly organized table in front of him instead. Bai Yusheng's makeup sat out before them, a mix of traditional and modern. He had watched them do their makeup countless times before, and they made it look so effortless. He truly did look forward to putting on their lipstick but as for the rest...

"Saalah," Bai Yusheng called, and he looked back up to them, his cheeks blushing slightly.

"Yes Yush- Bai Shizun," he cleared his throat, and they reached out to push a strand of hair out of his face.

"Would you like to start, and I will begin reading questions?" He nodded and they turned towards him, before pulling up their phone to begin. He looked down at all the makeup again and paused for a moment, unsure where to start. Bai Yusheng smiled and "accidentally" bumped their foundation over. He picked it up and inspected the bottle.

"Yusheng, I am warning you that this will not go over well," he said even as he grabbed a sponge and poured some on. He leaned in and dabbed it on their face, feeling his heart soar at their chuckle.

"That's okay, Saalah. The first question is for you," they squinted their eye as he dabbed a little too close. "They would like to know what your favorite thing about me is."

His cheeks would be permanently red the entire video, he could see it now. "Ah, my favorite thing about Bai Shizun? Well, I really like their patience. They are always kind and very understanding." He finished their foundation and looked away before their smile made him start fumbling for words.

"Of course, I would never rush you. Everything good will come in its own time." Bai Yusheng's voice was soothing as always. Salaah dabbed around their face as he had seen them do before until the foundation was, more or less, even. He picked up their eyeshadow pallet and looked at the intimidating selection of brushes, clearing his throat as he picked one out that looked to be the most well used.