5

"Stab! Stab!"

Yep, you were back in jail again.

"What are you doing?!" Alba cried.

"I'm bored." Ros gave him a blank stare.

"You're bored?! What kind of adult stabs someone 'cause they're bored?!"

"Apparently him." You pulled your knees up to your chest. "And it's not stabbing, it's poking."

"Let's use Ruki's gate and run," Ros suggested.

"No, the king's messenger is on their way. Rudolph-san should've told the king what happened. But I was imprisoned for helping the Demon King."

"We...oh, forget it!" You scooted deeper into the corner.

"It's hilarious, you wear that outfit all the time. Do you like it?" Ros looked down at his own.

"I shouldn't have asked!"

"Why did this happen?" You stared at the plain gray walls. "Things weren't supposed to turn out like this."

"Hey! Don't be mean to Alba-kun, Ros-san!" Ruki shouted. "He's the biggest casualty here! He's barely participating in fights, despite being a hero!"

"That's mean!"

"Yet true." You high-fived her.

"Yeah, it's almost amazing how useless he is," Ros murmured. He gave you a thumbs-up. "(Y/N)'s more useful that he is."

"Should I be offended?" you asked yourself.

"What's going on with your arm?!" Alba recoiled from Ruki quickly. Her arm was stretched incredibly long. "What's wrong?"

"A great magical power is nearby," she whispered. "Its magical power level is 530,000."

"Well, we're fucked." You crossed your arms. There was a jingling sound.

"GYAH!" Alba grabbed you tightly as a shadow loomed over you.

"Well, well." The silhouette became clearer. "If it isn't the Demon King Rchimedes-sama. I'm honored to see you here."

"Janua Ein!" Ruki exclaimed.