Blake~Part 1

I wrote this story when I we like 12 it's shit , it was my first story so don't judge me if it's shit .

Oh and please don't copy this story if someone sees this story somewhere else message me.

THEY WILL BE A LOT OF GRAMMAR ERRORS IN THIS STORY BUT WHEN I WILL FINISH IT I WILL EDIT IT .

"Mom i hate him why does him and family has to come ?"

"Cause his mum is my best friend and i know her from hight school and we all gonna have dinner together. They will be here about in 5 Munites"

I run upstairs to my room i took my phone and called my best friend  Luke

"I was just about to call you"

"Lucia i need to get out of here really soon, Blake is gonna be downstairs in a bit waiting to have diner with my family and me ."

"I will help if you stop calling me Lucia ,but how should i help you?"

"Luc..em sorry i mean Luke just come and pick me up and say its your birthday or something.."

"ok i got it II be there in 5 bye"

I went down stairs again and there he was sitting on MY COUCH looking looking on something on his phone probably on Facebook talking with all his hoes. The door bell went off and Blake offered to opened the door i followed him to the door, thank god he didn't notice me .He opened the door and said "What do you want" .

It was Lucia , he said"is Faith is here???"

"No she is ....i don't know.." That's when i got angry why the hell should he say that ???

He knew i was here my mum told him .One thing for sure I HATE HIM,He is the biggest player in my school .Back to reality now right...

I was frozen in my place but not for long I moved towards the door and pushed Blake out of the way he seemed shocked probably because now  he knows that i heard his little lie!

Sorry! I know its a short chapter but i will try to write a biggest chapter next time!!!

Kisses.