Part 10

Faiths P.O.V.

I woke up by banging on my bedroom door shit! shit! shit!

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR YOU USELESS BITCH" am not going to say that his words didn't hurt me cause they did ,he used to be nice to me and tell me that everything will be ok and that he will always be there for me. I opened the door while crying he come in , ready to slap me but when he saw the scars of the cuts he crushed me into a hug .

"Faith am sorry but sometimes you make me so angry that I want to kill you please understand me ''He whispered to me ,it was always like that he would get all angry and hit me and when he will see my scars he will hug me and say sorry .I wasn't surprised I was used of it. I saw tears running down his face too while he kept whispering sorry too me .This time thought it was different he didn't just hugged me said and sorry and left like usually he stayed there hugging me while crying and saying sorry for about 15 minutes .

He broker the hug ,looked at me and said "Faith I have a reason why I have being like that "

"Wh-hat's re-reas-son ?" I asked scared that he will hit me like last night.But he didn't he took my hand and pulled me to seat next to me on the bed.

"You have to believe what I will say Faith . Promise me you will .''

"I promise" I told him

"First thing am a werewolf '' He said all serious and I start laughing he then growled and barked like a dog? And then it clicked he was actually a werewolf .

"You are a werewolf " I asked dumbfounded

"Yep'' He said popping the 'p'

"Anyway a man who is related to me who he is a alive suffering he is 547 year olds, werewolf can live for a really long time anyway every werewolf has a soul mate they can be human, vampire, werewolf, witch and it goes on. His mate was a witch but he rejected her cause apparently he was in love with a human girl . The witchs heart was broken and she was really angry she cried her self to sleep every night one day she saw the human girl kissing him she was so angry that she made a spell on him and all the blood related . The thing is that the mate is someone else but the person will get angry at everyone apart from his acc mate for no reason .Nobody has found a way to break the spell. , that's way I have being beating you but I also have feelings for you . I hope you will understand''He said his voice breaking in the end then I heard a sob and I turned my head and there I saw a broken man crying his eyes out not the monster who always has his walls up ,my heart broker at the sight . Then I crushed him into a hug . He looked into my eyes and start leaning in and he kissed me then I felt like that was the best kiss I ever had .

He pulled away from the kiss got up ,got my hand and pulled me up too.

"Lets go eat '' He said and we walked hand in hand downstairs . We went to the kitchen and I went to make something for him to eat he notices and pulled me back by my waist .

"No love I will cook for both of us and that's how it will be from now on okay ? "He said and then he pecked me in the lips .

"what should I cook?'' He asked

"What about cupcakes?'' I said happily

"ok'' He said happily too

"Can I at list help you ?'' I asked and he nodded.

"Can you get me the flour please ?''He asked I nodded and got the flour and place it on the counter while he was getting 4 eggs then also placed then on the counter .He picked up the flour and opened it and then when he walked past me and he 'accidentally' pretend to fall and throw the flour at me and it went on my face and hair I gasped while he was laughing his ass off. While he was laughing he didn't realised that I had got two eggs and I was about to crack them in his head but when he realised it was too late . The egg slipped from his hair down his hair .While I was laughing .

Suddenly he grapped me from my waist and pulled me to him.

"Are finding this funny Mrs Laughing Maniac ?''He said all serious and then got closer and suddenly he picked me up and start going outside.

"BLAKE PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I WILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT ''I screamed at him but he just laughed and kept going. Suddenly I was inside the pool. Then a idea popped in my head and I start predending that I couldn't swim .Blake quickly jumped in to 'save me' he grabbed me from my waist so I won't 'drawn' I pushed his head under the water and swam and got out of the pool while laughing .