My new hotel room~6

Haven't updated for a while

................................................

FAITH'S P.O.V.

As we took the bus to....I have no idea where we juat decide to go the far away we can .

After 2 hours we got of the bus and we took the train as my brother was along me where to get off the train stoped and I just had the argue to get off here and so we did.

We found a hotel probably my brothers old friend dad owned the hotel so he let us stay for free as long as we want.
We had different rooms.

"I will be to the next room if you need something "my brother said before he gived me the key for my room I unlocked the door and wow...it was huge it was like a apartment but huger the bedroom had a double bed,a huge walk in closet and a huge tv. And coolest part is the closet had clothes on my size it's probably my brother or friend dad who offered to do it.

I went a had a nice bubble bath when I come out I put my own clothes to the closet and changed into some cute Mickey Mouse pj shorts and t-shirt and some some blue fluffy slippers.

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge it was full of stuff cool 'nutela'i thought as I got it and some bread and went back to my room before having a look at the living room and flipped open the tv and went and singed in in my Netflix aaccount and watched some romantic films and I felt a sleep.....

........................

I Know boring I promise the next one will be more interesting and long