Chapter 5 : Me In Love ? Wait......WHAT ??!!!

Hey Guys

Sorry ! I kept you guys waiting. I have been very busy and alot of things that have been going on my life which really affect me bad. But I want to thank all my friends and Yuri imounto for helping me so yeah. Let get on with it

ACTION ! 

______________________________________________________________________________

Yuri's POV

''It is such a nice and quiet day today.'' *BOOM*  ' I should have not say it .' I found out that my uniform and hair was wet. I turn around to see hikaru laughing at me :(  "HIKARU , WHAT WAS THAT FOR ? " I yell.  '' That was actually for Sakura-chan but since you take her place then I do not have to do it to her anymore." he said smirking. 'I want to punch his face !! ' I thought to myself. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to see Sakura Chan and Kaoru .

Sakura's POV

" What happen , Yuri Chan ? Why are you all wet ? " I ask. "It is because of this idiot ! That I am all wet ! " she shout. "Stay here. I will go to office to see if there is any extra uniform ." I say to her and I start to walk to the door. She shout " thanks ! " and I turn to her to give a smile :)

Kaoru's POV

" Hikaru , why did u do this ?" I asked . He say " I was suppose to prank Sakura-Chan but instead it was Yuri-Chan ."  I gave him a 'Really' face so I turn to yuri chan. She was really wet so I take out my handkerchief.  I use it to wipe her face and pass it to her to dry out .

Yuri's POV

' What....WAS THAT !!??? He just...*Speechless*' I blush when he did that. " T-thank-s " I say ^///////^ He smiled and suddenly I feel my heart beat is beating faster and my face is hot  X///////X ' Am I having a fever ? ' I heard the class door open and saw Sakura Chan with my uniform. I run to her and snatch the uniform out of her hand . I quickly thank her before I leave to change into the extra set of uniform.

Sakura's POV

' What just happen ? Oh well , hope she wasn't sick . ' I turn to the twins and ask " What happen ? '' They were giving me the 'I don't know ' Face . ' I hope she was alright , I have never see her like this before .' 

_____________________________________________________________________________

What is going to happen ? Is yuri chan falling for kaoru ? Who will you ship ? Sakura+ Kaoru or Yuri+ Kaoru ?