Chapter 3 : New Friend

Hi Guys

I will put a new character and her name is yuri . Anyway , please go follow my friend : Pikagirl132 .

Let continue the story ~

ACTION !

_______________________________________________________________________________

" Why ? '' I shouted . Kyoya relpy " Well because you know that haruhi is a girl and we have to keep a eye on you so you won't tell anyone " I keep quiet and sigh . " You win and when do i start work ?" Kyoya say " How about tomorrow ?" I nod my head and relpy " I got to go. Bye ~ "  We said our goodbye and i went out of the school to skate back home. " What a event today " I thought to myself. 

" I am home !'' i shout and i quickly went to take a shower. Nobody at home because my parent dislike me ( You never see that coming,have you ? ) they would only come back when it is midnight . They usually eat outside or at home ignoring me . They just simply don't care about me or anything that have to do with me. So, i decided one day i will moved out of here and fine a department to live by my own. I have enough money to buy a department but i still not fine a right one yet. I will start with a small department and keep on increase until i like my new house for me. I was done with my shower so i quickly dry my hair and go cook myself so that i can have dinner. After cooking and eating , i went to room and lock myself in my room. I do my stuff like listening to music , do my homework , play game and watch anime (only during the exam i will study ). I did my stuff and went to sleep.

The next morning , i did my same rountine and skate to school like usual . This time i wear a white shirt with yellow jacket and a black jean with my yellow sneaker . I did my hair today so i have hair tie into a pony tail. I was walking to my class and i saw the twins and haruhi. " Morning ! '' I say and they relpy morning back to me. We went to class and i go to sit at the window side and next to me was a girl with black hair and purple eyes . She saw me and say " Hi ! I am yuri " and i relpy to her "Hi , I am sakura " 

During the lesson , we keep on talking and luckily that the teacher never notice . I recorder today teaching and when the school is over. I went to music room 2 which is next to host club . I started to sing , play my guitar and record my singing.

I sing my favourite song , counting stars by one republic.

Lately, I've been , I've been losing sleep

Dreaming about things that we could be

But baby, I've been , I've been praying hard,

Said, no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars , yeah we'll be counting stars

I see this life like a swinging vine

Swing my heart across the line

And my face is flashing signs

seek it out and you shall find

Old, but I'm not that old

Young, But I'm not that bold

I don't think the world is sold

I'm just doing what we're told

I feel someting so right

doing the wrong things

I feel something so wrong

Doing the right thing

I could lie , coudn't  I , could lie

Everything that kill me make me feel alive

I hear clapping and turn to see yuri , just at the door . " Amazing !"  she said and i replied "Thanks , want to sing together ?" She nod and we sing together . I have a great time after we done a song together . We heard some clapping and saw the host club . " OMG , i forget  " I thought and kyoya said " You are 10 mins late " I went to him and quickly apologise while yuri was like smiling at me.

_____________________________________________________________________________To Be continue