𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

A few months later Loki and you were betroth in secret

A few months later Loki and you were betroth in secret. No one in Asgard knew the Loki was Odin.

Loki as Odin made a play in memory of himself. You sat a few inches away from 'Odin' as you yawned and watched the play for the 100th time.

"Oh, brother. This is it. I take my leave."

"You fool, you didn't listen!"

"I'm sorry."

"Lady Sif, get help."

"Somebody, help!"

"Sorry, for all I've done."

"Shh. It's all right. Hold on."

"I'm sorry I tried to rule earth."

"They'd be lucky to have you."

"I'm sorry about that thing with the Tesseract. I just couldn't help myself."

"I know."

"I'm a trickster."

"So mischievous."

"Sorry about that time I turned you into a frog."

"It was a wonderful joke."

"'Twas indeed hilarious." 'Odin' said as he eat some grapes.

"You are the savior of Asgard."

"Tell my story."

"I will."

"Build a statue for me."

"We will build a big statue for you."

"With my helmet on, with the big bendy horns."

"I will tell father what you did here today."

"I didn't do it for him." You saw in the corner of your eye the 'Odin' mouth what he said.

"No!" The choir then began to sing after Loki death.

"And so, Loki died of his wounds... giving his life for ours. He fought back those disgusting elves... he bought peace to the realm. Loki, my boy... ''twas many moons ago I found you on that frost bitten battlefield. On the day, I did not yet see in you... Asgard's savior. No. You were merely a little blue baby icicle... that melted this old fool's heart." Everyone applauded after that.

"Bravo, bravo, well done. Bravo." Odin stood up and clapped.

"Father. Y/n." Thor said as I looked and noticed him here.

"Oh, shit." You heard 'Odin' say.

"Uh, my son, Thor, has returned. Greetings, my boy." Odin announced.

"It's an interesting play. What's it called?"" Thor asked as he walked towards us.

"The tragedy of Loki of Asgard. The people wanted to commemorate him." Odin told Thor.

"Ah, indeed they should. I like the statue. A lot better looking than he was when he was alive, though. A little less weaselly, less greasy. Maybe." Thor explained to 'Odin'

"Do you know what this is?" Thor asked.

"The skull of Surtur. That's a formidable weapon!" He told Thor.

"Do me a favor. Lock Thai away in a vault. So it doesn't turn into a giant monster and destroy the whole planet." Thor told one of the guards.

"So it's back to Midgard for you, is it?" He asked Thor as he stood up again.

"Nope." Thor as he flipped his hammer.

"I've been having this reoccurring dream lately. Every night, I see Asgard fall into ruins." Thor explained as 'Odin' walk towards him.

"That's just a silly dream... signs of an overactive imagination." He explained.

"Possibly."

"But then I decided to go out there and investigate. And what do I find, but the nine realms completely in chaos. Enemies of Asgard assembling plotting our demise. All while you, Odin. The protesters of those nine realms... are sitting here in your bathrobe, eating grapes." Thor explained to him.

"Yes, it is best to respect our neighbors freedom."

"Yes, of course, the freedom to be massacred." Thor said as he threw his hammer passed Odin and he watched it as to went back to Thor.

"Yes, besides I've been rather busy myself." He told Thor.

"Watching theater."

"Board meetings, and security council meetings..." he explained to Thor.

"you're really gonna make me do it?" Thor questioned.

"Do what?"

Thor then throw his hammer and grabbed the back of Odin head.

"You know that nothing will stop Mjolnir as it returns to my hand not even your face." Thor told him.

"Thor didn't do this, you'll be executed for this." You stood up and spoke.

"see you on the other side, brother" Thor whisper to him.

"All right, I yield." Loki said as he turned to himself again. Everyone looked in shook except for you.

"Behold! Thor..." a guard behind to said.

"Odinson."

"No." Loki snapped his fingers to him and turned towards him.

"really it's kind of too late for that." You told the guard.

"You had one job, just the one one." Loki told him.

"Where's Odin?" Thor asked.

"You just couldn't stay away, could you?" Loki questioned Thor as you walked to Loki side.

"Everything was fine without you. Asgard was prospering. You've ruined everything. Ask them." Loki told Thor.

"Where's father." Thor said as he walked towards Loki and Loki walked backward to the couch.

"Did you kill him?" Thor asked.

"You had what you wanted. You had the independence you asked for." Loki said as he fell on the couch with Thor hammer on his chest now.

"We'll take you to where he is, right Loki?" You told them and Loki nodded.