𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

You and Loki walked to were Thor was as he looked in the mirror

You and Loki walked to were Thor was as he looked in the mirror. As he turned towards us as he saw us.

"It's suits you." Loki told him.

"Maybe you're not so bad after all, brother." Thor said as he grabbed something from the table next to him.

"Maybe not." Loki replied.

"Thank you. If you were here, I might even hug the both of you." Thor said as he through the thing he grabbed at Loki and Loki caught it.

"We're here." You told Thor as you smiled. As the three of you hugged.

𖥸

"So, King of Asgard." Heimdall said as Thor looked behind and waved towards the people.

"Where to?" Heimdall questioned.

"I'm not sure. Any suggestions?" Thor turned towards us.

"Miek, where are you from?" He asked the purple creature.

"Oh, Miek's dead." Korg told him.

"Yeah, no, I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge. I've just felt so guilty, I've been carrying him around all day." Korg explained as the purple creature moved.

"Miek, you're alive." Korg gasped.

"He's alive, guys."

"What was your question again, bro?" Korg asked.

"Earth it is." Thor said

𖥸

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to earth?" Loki questioned Thor.

"Yes, of course. The people of earth love me. I'm very popular." Thor explained.

"Let me rephrase that. Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to earth?" Loki asked.

"Probably not, to be honest. I wouldn't worry, brother. I feel like everything's gonna work out fine." Thor said as a bigger ship as in front of us and Loki face change to horror as Thor and you were confused.