Ep. 5 Kisses

Jungkook POV

This will be fun

Third Person POV

Suddenly Jungkook pulled Jimin to his room and closed the door.

Jungkook : Do you want that Yoongi guy?

Jimin : Huh? Oh him? Yeah, he's attractive. I wonder how he is in bed....

Jungkook : Well I think Taehyung is using him as a fake boyfriend so I stop touching him. 

Jimin : What they're dating!? Noooo!

Jungkook : Dude did you listen to what I just said? I think it's fake.

Jimin : Really?

Jungkook sighed.

Jungkook : Yes, now will you help me break them up? You can have Yoongi all you want and I'll have Taehyung.

Jimin : Got it

Just then the front door opened and a guy carrying another guy (bride style) walked in.

Jin : Ya! Put me down pervert!

Namjoon : We're here everyone~

Taehyung : More people?

Namjoon : Oh you must be Jungkook's babysitter. And who is the other guy? He looks just like Jimin's type don't you think baby?

Jin : Yes, now put me down.

Namjoon then put Jin down and took a bow towards Taehyung and Yoongi. 

Yoongi : Hi I'm Yoongi. I am Taehyung's boyfriend.

Jin : Boyfriend? But I thought he was dating Jungkook.

Taehyung's face blushed. He was annoyed that Jungkook told them he was his boyfriend but at the same time imagined what it would be like to be Jungkook's boyfriend.

Taehyung : Wh-what are you talking about? I-I'm his babysitter. Not his boyfriend!

He managed to say. Just then Jimin and Jungkook came out of their room, and walked downstairs to meet everyone.

Jungkook : So you guys finally arrived.

Jimin : How was the punishment Jin? Does your back hurt?

Namjoon : That's why I carried him in.

Jin : Stop taking the story the wrong way! We didn't do anything!

Jimin & Jungkook : Mmm hmm

Taehyung : Ok everyone! I made lunch please take a seat in the living room. We can watch a show and relax.

Jimin pulled Yoongi's hand and sat together on one of the sofas. Jimin hugged Yoongi tightly and Yoongi licked his lips. As Jungkook saw that he went over to Taehyung and helped him carry the dishes.

Taehyung : Oh, thanks

Jungkook : No problem bub, but your boyfriend looks like he's cheating on you.

Taehyung looked over, and saw Jimin and Yoongi were already in a hot make out session along with Namjoon and Jin. Taehyung facepalmed his head.

Taehyung : Alright you got me. We're not even dating. He's just my close friend.

Jungkook : Oh I know that. What I'm trying to say is we're the only ones not kissing. And I hate feeling left out. 

Taehyung : Wh-what are you i-insisting? 

Just then Jungkook pinned Taehyung to the wall and kissed him. Taehyung couldn't deny that Jungkook was a great kisser. No wonder the girls were eager to kiss him. However the strength he had from working as a bodyguard came in handy. He quickly broke free and instead pinned Jungkook to the wall. Jungkook was surprised.

Jungkook : I didn't know bub wanted to be on top. If it's you I don't mind getting fucked. 

Taehyung blushed but he couldn't hold it any longer. He missed Jungkook's lips and wanted another taste of it. He quickly pushed his own lips onto Jungkook's and started to make out.

Jin : Woah would you look at that. I guess Jungkook wasn't lying when he said Taehyung would be his soon.

Namjoon : Taehyung is gonna have back pain tomorrow.

Jin : And look over there. Those two look like they have known each other their whole lives.

Jin points to Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi is sliding his hands inside Jimin's shirt and smirking at him.

Yoongi : I thought you were top eh?

Jimin : Wh-what are y-you talking a-about? Ah~ I-I am...

Yoongi : Well I guess your bottom with me.

Jimin : Ah~ let's go upstairs.... I want you.

With that Jimin and Yoongi head upstairs and close the door behind them. Namjoon watches and picks up Jin to the next room.

Jin : Wait we just did it earlier! My back is still in pain!

Namjoon : Don't care.

Namjoon locks the door behind them. Meanwhile Jungkook and Taehyung was still all over each other. Taehyung sat on top of the counter and Jungkook was kissing all over him.

Taehyung : Ah~ Ju-Jungkook... n-not there....

Jungkook : Feel good?

Taehyung nodded.