11-( The Bet!💖🥺)

(Shubman Gill)

(Shubman Gill)

Third person's pov

"Should I tell her?" Shubman murmured to himself while holding his head in his hands as he had been debating with himself about telling the truth to his girlfriend Sababa! The truth that could break her heart, the truth that could break them apart or the truth which can make her hate him for the rest of their lives.

He wanted to be honest with her, he did wrong and was right now felt like the most guilty person in the world, Shubman was afraid, afraid to lose Sababa because he knew that this truth can destroy their relationship just in a few seconds.

"Aghhh this is so frustrating! Why was I such an idiot? How can I do this to her? Why did I do it?" Shubman said almost banging his head with his hands when his friends entered his dorm room which was in their college as they all stayed there.

"Still debating?" Mayank asked shaking wiggling his eyebrows as they all came in sat in front of him while Shubman just sighed while nodding his head, "Ye sb na tum log ki wajah se hua hai! Pagal saale! Uss din mujhe aisa bola nbi hota toh maine ye sb kiya hi na hota, and now, I'm doomed and I'm damn sure that Sababa is going to leave me....forever"

"I know man and we're sorry about, we thought it was just a game, who knew you would really fall for her?" Nagar said patting Shubman's back while he just inhaled sharply and shook his head saying, "I can't do this anymore, I can't break her trust! I can't even look in her eyes properly because of what I've done to her, I'm going to tell her today only"

"Are you sure? She'll be really hurt and maybe never talk to you again too" Manjot asked keeping a hand on Shubman's shoulder and he just nodded as he got up and nodded his head saying, "I know. But I have to, I just can't start this relationship on a lie, even though I love the most in this world but that still doesn't change the fact that I got her to be my girlfriend just because of a fucking bet!"

"What the fuck?" Abhishek said as he stood at Shubman's room's door in shock with his sister Sababa who just had the same look on her face, her eyes were teary, as she stared at Shubman silently, she was hurt, angry, broken!

"How dare you Shub?" Abhishek said as the next moment he walked upto Shubman and threw a hard punch at his face while Shubman stumbled back a few steps and then slowly raised his eyes to look at Sababa as he murmured, "I'm sorry!"

Sababa just tried not to break down in front of everyone as she immediately turned and ran away when Shubman also started going out of the room but Abhishek held him again, giving another punch on his face as he said, "Don't you dare go in front of her anymore. I didn't expected this.....from you"