10-(Rumoured Girlfriend ❤️😉)

(Shubman Gill)

(Shubman Gill)

Aarya's Pov

(Flashback)

How much eventful can be someone's first day at their new college?

The feeling of having a peaceful, studious and some amazing years was doomed as soon as I had stepped in that college on my first day cuz I had never thought of falling for the school's bad boy whom I bump into on the first day itself welcoming myself many wanted and unwanted things too!

I walked inside the college while looking around the big corridors being excited and nervous both at the same time for the following three years which I was going to spend on this college!

After enquiring what I had to do, I was told to go to the dean's office which wasn't fortunately difficult. I walked inside the office but there wasn't anyone so I decided to wait there. I was sitting across dean's chair on the other side of the table when I heard some sounds under the table.

I slowly crouched down to look where the noise came from when suddenly a guy jumped up from there and I got up in surprise, "What the hell?" I said while looking at the guy as he turned to me and gave me a smirking smile and there was no denying that he was so effortlessly handsome with those messy hair and those damned dimples!

He walked towards me not once taking his eyes off of me while I stepped back with his each step forward until my back hit the wall and he stood in front of me.

"I've never seen you before around here? Are you new?" He asked me while standing close to me and my breathe just got hitched so I just nodded my head.

"Great! We can be friends if you don't tell the dean about seeing me here, what do you think?" He asked me smilingly but before I could say anything else we heard the footstep sounds heading towards the office and the guy immediately turned as he hurried towards the window and opened it.

He looked back over his shoulder and gave me a big smile, "We have a deal! And my name is Shubman... Shubman Gill, in case you want to have a chat or know more about me" He said and winked at me as he jumped out of the window as soon as the door knob turned and the next moment it opened and the Dean entered in!

"I swear I'm calling his parents this time, just find me wherever the hell he is and his gang" He was telling to the teacher behind him while she just nodded her head.

"This guy never stops causing trouble for me! I..." The dean was mumbling when he saw me and stopped midway while I walked towards the table to greet him, "Good morning sir! I'm Aarya, new admission for the elite classes"