13- ( Love From A Distance 💖)

(Shubman Gill)

(Shubman Gill)

Third person's pov

Anushwa was roaming around the big hall with a file in her hand checking out all the preparations for the upcoming big party as it was success series party for the Indian cricket team, and as the company's secretary she had to handle everything at her best. She's always the one who plans these parties for the Indian cricket team because they believe she's the one best in this work, She kept instructing her team for the things that needed to be perfect.

She was busy checking all the details on her file when someone patted her back shoulder and she turned around to find her best friend Debadrita who gave out a big smile but was met with a smack on her shoulder by Anushwa.

"Oww what was that for?" Debadrita asked rubbing the spot where she was hit making a puppy face while Anushwa showed her the time on her phone saying, "You're an hour late, where the hell have you been! Do you know how much of a panic I was having doing all this alone?"

"Sorry sorry! It's just an hour!" Debadrita said and received another glare from her best friend who said, "Seriously? You're talking as if it's a few second!"

"Okay fine, just tell me what's left and I'll get it done in super speed" Debadrita said and and Anushwa just handed the file to her pointing out some of the works that were still to be done.

Debadrita gave her a salute and started going to work but stopped again as she printed back to Anushwa and asked with a mischievous smile on her face, "Btw are you ready to for tonight's big mission?"

"It's not a mission Dabs, and I'm fucking nervous, so stop joking about it already!" Anushwa said sighing and Debadrita just held her shoulders making her look up saying, "At attention commando! You're gonna win this battle for sure! Just go for it and blabber your feelings in front of him, I'm sure he won't be able to resist your charms!"

Anushwa finally smiled at her silly antics and nodded her head saying, "Yeah fine sir! Now stop wasting your time and scram to work!"

Debadrita just gave her one last assuring look as she finally left and Anushwa turned to the other side when her eyes landed on that one person she's been in love with since the last two years! Aryan, her work partner was the first ever person she'd met when she had joined this company two years ago and they had formed an instant relationship, a pure connection that does not need any forced chemistry.

Anushwa on the one side had always felt attracted towards him since the day she met him, and she wanted to tell him about her feelings for a long long time but wasn't able to gather up the right amount of courage to do so!

After sometime as it was already six in the evening and the party was about to be started in just an hour, Anushwa was roaming around checking each and everything for one last time when Aryan came upto her and kept a hand around her shoulders saying, "The preparations look awesome Anu and so do you!"