1- (Prom Partner!💓)

(Shubman Gill)

(Shubman Gill)

Third Person's Pov

Mehreen just got out of her last class for the day and once again she found Shubman standing there near her locker waiting for her!

She stared at him from a distance while smiling to herself as he stood there busy on his phone while leaning against the locker. He was wearing a blue denim ripped jeans with a white hood looking handsome as always.

Mehreen have had a long time crush on Shubman but wasn't sure of his feelings even though all of his friends told her that he's also crazy about her but both of them weren't ready to tell each other and just kept playing friends friends!

Shubman was most of the times away as he had matches and only came back to college for either exams or when he was free! He also had feelings for Mehreen since the day he saw her. You know the feeling of love at first sight, he felt the same when he met her for the first time when she cheering for him endlessly and she caught her eyes in the ground and he was beyond happy when he came to know that she came to the same college as him.

Mehreen walked upto Shubman but he was so busy in his phone that he didn't even noticed her. She smiled and clicked her fingers in front of his face and he looked up immediately.

What are you so busy with?" Mehreen asked Shubman and he just shooked his head,"Nothing! Just Abhay texting again and again" he said and she nodded as they she opened her locker and kept her things inside while Shubman just stood there looking at her while smiling.

She closed her locker and turned to find Shubman pretty close and they just looked at each other for a moment, when none other than Abhishek Sharma jumped between while disturbing them.

"Aankhon aankhon me kya baatein chal rhi hai?" he asked both of them and they looked here and there while backing off.

"Nothing" both of them said together and Abhishek laughed, "Then do something" he said and they again spoke up together, "What?"

"Pehle sath me bolna band kro" Abhishek said and they nodded while again speaking together, "Okay!"

Abhishek just sighed while Shubman and Mehreen looked at each other and started laughing.

"Let's go to the canteen guys! I'm really hungry please" Abhishek said and they nodded as the three of them walked upto the canteen and sat on their usual table where Manjot and his girlfriend were already sitting.

"Where were you guys? Main tum log ka wait krr rha tha maine kuch khaya bhi nhi" Manjot said and everyone gave him a 'Are you joking' look.

"Actually ye dono phirse ankhiyan ladai competition me busy the" Abhishek said and Shubman punched his arm while everyone laughed except him.