The Authors Lurk(instrumental)

Hello there, welcome to our story! This story is written by two people, LuLu and Lindsy! We're so happy you came to our humble little book! Please enjoy!

But first, a quick overview.

Melanie and Louise are cousins with no other immediate family other than each other. They've lived in New Jersey their whole lives, and have become close friends with many members of our main cast. 

Melanie is a shy, dorky, easily flustered dancer that loves music and singing who always keeps her cool and never lets anyone see her cry, except her cousin. She harbors a dark secret and is always focused on how she looks. 

Louise is a loud and cocky junior, the youngest of the bunch, who enjoys teasing her friends. She's a very big crybaby and very starved for physical contact. She's very self conscious and often erases her skin as a form of relief. She suffers from PTSD and bipolar disorder, that no one knows about. She acts like a child because of this(there's a lot of science that goes into it that I don't feel like explaining right now) and often can't be left alone.

Now that you've been somewhat introduced to our main characters, let's fill you in on the rest of our cast!

Michael Mell, the childhood best friend who's developed feelings.

Casey Lee(another OC), an anxious heroine addict who's goal is to make Melanie happy.

Jeremy Heere, the supportive best friend and wingman.

Connor Murphy, the jealous simp

Evan Hansen, the nervous voice of reason

Jared Kleinman, the overprotective dad friend

Christine Canigula, a fellow wingman

And many more!

We hope you enjoy our vision of "Keeping It Together"!

-LuLu and Lindsy