Michael Makes an Entrance, Jeremy is Heere

Louise bounced into Melanie's room and threw herself onto the floor.

"I don't wanna go back to school tomorrowwww." she whined, her voice muffled by the carpet. She sat up and whined again. 

 Melanie looked up from her laptop screen and sighed.

"I know Lu, but we have to. Besides, education is important and we need to be prepared to follow our plan for the future." Melanie tried to sound as interested as possible but in all reality, she didn't want to go back to school either.

"Even if that means that I have to deal with Mrs. Adams in cup-tech again..."

Louise let out a giggle and Melanie chuckled.

Louise digs through Melanie's drawer and pulls out a TON of fruit snacks, stuffing them in her shirt and scampering out. She giggled and ran to her room, slamming the door.

She threw the fruit snacks on her bed and pulled out her phone, opening up a package and texting Jeremy and Michael in their group chat.

Professional_idiot: hey yall wanna come over

Heereiam: ya sure

Heereiam: Michael what abt you

Louise stuffed three more fruit snacks in her mouth and waited for Michael to respond. 

 Melanie called after Louise but then decided that she didn't need the snacks and her drawers were getting too full anyways.

She started to work on her Laptop again while listening to her favorite music artist, particularly a boy named Levi. To her, he was the best singer she had ever heard and he inspired her to want to do music. Louise loved to tease her about having a crush on him, something Melanie would always deny.

After a few minutes of work she decided to text her friend Casey

Goth_Lolita: Hey Cay! What's up?

CaseyBug: hiiiiiiiii not much, just uh, homework.. yea

Casey put his needle down and looked away, ashamed of himself. He picked up his joint and brought it to his lips, taking a long drag before setting it down again. He smiled thinking of her though.

Meanwhile, Louise furrowed her brow at the lack of a response from Michael.

Professional_idiot: Michael if you don't respond I'm just gonna hang out with Jeremy without you :/

Melanie got an uneasy feeling, a feeling she only gets when people lie to her. But this was Casey, her best friend, there's no way he'd ever lie to her!

Goth_Lolita: Glad you've finally gotten around to doing it 😂

She giggled at herself and thought about Casey, how calm he was, how sweet, how caring. She was so glad that she had him in her life, he seemed to always be there when she needed him. Although, she'd never have the courage to tell him that herself.

With Louise:

Error404_Chillin: S-sorry! I was... doing stuff.

Professional_idiot: Well stop doing stuff and respond to my texts!

Louise chuckled and texted furiously.