Chapter One

Waking up. That was my first regret. Looking up at the white ceiling. I was bored and tired.

No use to get up. I pulled the thick white covers over me, while closing my eyes. I can't sleep. I'm already awake and bored, great.

While flipping, and turning to get comfortable, I run my fingers through my long red hair. Sighing I lay on my right side, and turn my music on through my phone.

Well this was going to be a boring Sunday. My name is Mikasa. Yes, Mikasa, don't laugh. I don't have much happening in my life, but I wanted that to change. Was this the day? Who knows.

I wanted something good to happen for once. Maybe even a risk. I need something good in my life. Not a dream, but something real.

Was this the day? That's the question that never seems to be answered. Today, I will find a way to answer that. Someway to answer that stupid question.

All I have to do is get up from this bed. Oh god. The stress of leaving a bed. Yay.. I guess. I'd turn on my phone, and turn my music off.

I would slowly take my head phones out, without breaking them. I'd start to sit up, and slide my phone in my pocket.

Great i'm barley up, and my bones feel stiff. I would jump down from my bed and rub my eyes gently. Yawning, I'd stretch and open my eyes.

Looking at the white covers and sheets all messy. I slowly sighed and shrugged, while walking out of my room. I stumble over the ground and almost fall. Gasping, I grab onto the wall while looking at the ground.

That was close. "Are you okay?" Anna asked. I shook my head yes slowly while walking to the living room. Anna, she was my sister.

I also had two brothers, Mat, and Arthur. Then there is my mom and dad. Big family, small house. Anyways, walking to the living room, and noticing the tv was on.

Was that Disney? Okay then. I would smile a little bit, and walk to the kitchen. God I was hungry. I started to look through the fridge. I found nothing. Nothing at all.

That's great. Shrugging, I walked to the brown leather couch, and falling right onto the couch. I laid on my stomach, taking up the whole couch.

When I was about to close my eyes slowly, I felt a hand touch my upper back shaking me. "Wake up, get out of my spot."

It was a girl voice, there was even a laugh after that girl voice said that. It was Anna. "Mm, no." I started to laugh while she kept shaking me to get me up. "Mikasa get up!" "Never!" Before I notice she sat on me.

Gasping, while trying to get her off my back. "I can't breathe!" "Get out of my spot!" I started laughing which caused it harder to breathe.

"I can't if you're sitting on me!" She laughed and whispered. "Oh..Right." She got off of me while smiling. I stood up and took a deep breathe.

I could of died okay. Anna sat down in her spot, while I looked at her. Maybe this was a good time to get revenge. Hm sounds good. I ran and jumped on her lap.

She screamed in pain while laughing. "Get off of me Mikasa!" "Never! Haha!" This was amazing. "This is my spot!" I started to laugh loudly while shaking my head no.

"No this is our spot!" While laughing I finally got off of her, and sat on the right side of the couch. If you ask me we sounded like we were twelve, but i'm sixteen and Anna is seventeen. Funny right? Not really.

Yes were that old, and we still watch Disney. I never said we were mature in the heart. We kept watching tv, when I decided I wanted to read a book. After reading for an hour I finally got tired of reading for the day.