Chapter 1- back to the falls

"Ah, of course the gravity falls sign, the town, the everything. The best part place to be..AAAAAAA!!, unless your like me, hi my name is dipper pines and why we are screaming when I mean we I also mean my sister Mable. But this story is gonna tell you what happened to us this summer is different to what happened to us last summer."

No one POV
The bus dropped off dipper and Mable near a shack called the mystery shack. Inside the shack were two employees, and the new owner. "Hey um there's a bus that dropped two kids off.." a little kid told the manager. "THEY'RE HERE!!!" He said, he jumped through the window. "Uh whose here?" Asked the same kid.    "THEY'RE HERE?!" Shouted two old men.  "Well sister, here it is!" Dipper looked at his sister Mable standing next to him. "YES!! Now I can show everyone my new sweaters I've made!" Mable had at least 40 sweaters in her arms. "DUDES!" Yelled someone. "SOOS!" Dipper and Mable shouted, they started running to him with their arms in the air. "DUDES!!!! It's been so long!" Soos hugged the kids. "YEAH!" Mable shouted. "KIDS!" Yelled one of the old men. "GRUNKLE STAN!" Dipper and Mable ran to him with tears in their eyes. "We've missed you." Dipper and Mable said at the same time. "And I've missed you kids." Said grunkle Stan. "Dipper, Mable, it's good to see you both again." Said the other old man. "Great uncle Ford!" Dipper said. "Dipper, it's been so long since I've seen you and you too Mable." Stanford said. "Yeah! Also I'm we're not the only ones who came.." Mable had a leash in her hands, and next to her was her pet pig, Waddles. "Of course, that pig." Grunkle Stan said disappointed, but Waddles went to grunkle Stan. "Hello again pig." Grunkle Stan patted the pig. "Now, where do we put all our stuff?" Mable asked. "Oh dudes you can stay upstairs in the mystery shack!" Soos said.

Mable and dipper were in the room decorating. "And there!" Said Dipper. "Woah, it's just like last year!" Mable said. "Yes it is.." dipper looked at the window, he was focusing on the shape of the window. "Mable, have you ever noticed the shape of this window?" Dipper pointed to the window. "No, what about it?" Mable asked. Dipper walked to the window to get a better look at it, he traced the window with his finger, he traced it until he saw the shape, he gasped when he realized what it meant. "MABLE, YOU MIGHT WANNA SEE THIS." Dipper shouted scared. "Why? What's wrong?" Mable asked. "I-it's a triangle, with one eye! Mable..do you know what this means?!" Dipper looked at her with fear. "Does this mean we're going home." Mable asked. "What no, it's bill cipher." Dipper pointed at the window. "Wait, the triangle guy who locked me up in a bubble forcing the whole world to end?" Mable explained. "YES!" Dipper shouted.

Later on that day the twins tried to forget what they saw and talked about, so they went outside to help they're uncles. "Dipper, Mable, hang up these papers for Soos." Said Grunkle Stan. "Okay!" Mable said, she started running to trees. "Uh, Grunkle Stan, I think we should talk about something." Dipper looked up at the window. "Talk about what kid?" Asked Grunkle Stan. "Well..it's uh..where's Wendy?" Dipper asked. "She's probably in the mystery shack somewhere." He replied then turned away from dipper. Dipper sighed then he walked to the trees to hang up signs. Dipper was walking until he saw Mable hanging up signs on a tree, he smiled and went over to talk to her.

Somewhere else there was another small town called reverse falls, there was a shack just like the mystery shack inside the shack were two twins just like dipper and Mable, but they were mean to each other and others. "Sister, where did you put my journal?" Dipper asked. "I don't know, and I don't care." Mable replied. "Your no help, WILL! Where's my journal?!" Dipper yelled for Will but there was no answer. "Ugh, WILL!" Dipper shouted. Will was in his box sleeping, he was peacefully asleep until dipper went downstairs to go see will, dipper kicked open the door and will woke up startled. "WILL! WHERE'S MY JOURNAL?!" Dipper went over to Will with anger. "D-Dipper! You scared me." Will replied. "I don't care, where's my journal?" Dipper asked again. "R-right here.." Will pulled out a journal from behind him and gave it to dipper, dipper took the journal and looked at it and looked back at Will. Dipper scoffed then went back upstairs leaving Will scared, Will sighed and went back into his box. He made himself comfortable, he closed the flaps of the box and went to sleep again, but he cried himself to sleep. Back upstairs with Mable and Dipper Gleeful they were bored, Mable was drinking a fresh glass of lemonade, while Dipper was reading his journal. Mable was watching tv, she wasn't paying attention she accidentally placed her lemonade down, but it missed the table. Dipper heard the glass shatter he looked at his sister, he groaned. "Mable you know who has to clean up this mess?" Dipper got up then sat back down to continue reading. "Will! Clean this mess up!" Dipper shouted. Will got out of his box, he went upstairs. "Clean what?" Will asked. "Clean this glass, we're gonna go get supplies downtown." Dipper opened the door letting his sister go before him. "O-okay." Will got nervous, he grabbed his cleaning supplies and threw away the glass. Will was cleaning until he bumped into a table, there was a vase on the table. He gasped, he watched it shatter, he started sweating. "I'm dead." Will said to himself. Will was panicking for 1 hour until the gleeful twins came home. "Will, since you are being good today we will let you go outside.." dipper stopped, he saw the vase broken. Couple minutes later will was thrown outside. "OW!" Will got up with tears in his eye. "YOU BROKE OUR FAVORITE VASE!" Mable shouted at him. "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE DREAM DEMON!" Dipper yelled at Will. "I-I'm sorry.." Will tried to apologize but they slammed the door, they didn't wanna hear it. Will got up, he was crying. He starting flying in the woods, getting far away from the gleeful twins. He was flying for a while until he noticed something, he flew towards it. He saw a crack in the ground, it showed another world like his, he went in it. He fell but he got up, he looked in front of him and saw bill ciphers statue. "B-bill?!" Will got up and flew towards the statue, he got even sadder seeing his brother as a statue. "B-bill..please say something.."

(Not my art credits go to the person who made this) Dipper and Mable were walking

Dipper and Mable were walking. "Mable..do you think maybe bill might come back?" Dipper asked Mable. "No, we defeated him..OH MY!" Mable pointed at Will. Dipper and Mable started screaming.