Chapter 8: returning to the lake

Dipper went in the shack and came out with supplies in a bag. "Okay dipper is now here so..let's go!" Mabel started walking until kill got in front of her. "Shooting star.." kill was slapped in the face. "Only I can call them shooting star and pine tree, GET YOUR OWN NICKNAMES!" Bill walked away, kill rubbed his face and began to talk again. "Anyways..Mabel don't we need your gunkle or an adult to go?" Kill asked, Mabel turned around to see dipper. "Did you ask Grunkle Stan?" Mabel asked, dipper sighed then went back inside the shack. "Uh..Mabel you should ask because it was your idea." Tad walked over to her. "I guess your right..DIPPER STOP I'LL ASK! IT WAS MY IDEA ANYWAYS!" Mabel started running after dipper, dipper stopped and Mabel passed him running into the shack. "But she asked me?.." dipper got confused, Tad stood next to dipper. "I told her to tell your guys Grunkle Stan because it was her idea." Tad replied, dipper looked at tad then looked at the shack.

2 minutes late Grunkle Stan came outside with Mabel. "You kids better be safe, and YOU!" Grunkle Stan pointed at bill, he walked over to him. "You better watch the kids and make sure nothing happens or else..IM KICKING YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS OUT! Got it?" Stan asked and bill nodded. "I.." Tad pushed bill aside. "I'm the oldest here so I'll make sure your grandchildren are okay and safe from danger." Tad said and Grunkle Stan patted tads shoulder. "I like you, I guess I can trust you to watch the kids! Here's the keys to the golfcart." Stan gave Tad the keys and Tad nodded. "Now..go have fun and be safe!" Stan walked back inside. "So I guess I'm watching dipper and Mabel then." Tad turned to everyone. "Forget that Tad! We're going to a lake and having fun." Kill replied. "Yeah and I wanna say something's first..no fighting with other people, no crying, no making deals, and no frowns! I want you guys to just relax and have fun for once if I see any of you do any of these.." tad began to raise his voice. "I WILL RUIN YOUR DAYS AND FUN! I CAN MAKE YOU GUYS DO HOMEWORK, CLEAN, AND DO NOTHING SUMMER FUN FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS! HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?!" Tad shouted and everyone nodded. "Good, now lets go." Tad began to walk, dipper and Mabel were holding each other when Tad yelled at everyone, they stopped and began to walk with Tad.

14 minutes later they were all at the lake. "Oh the return of this lake..I remember last time." Dipper and Mabel had a flashback of what happened last year, they tried to get a sea monster but it was all fake. "Oh pinetree and shooting star can you guys stop flash backing and help us get a boat?" Bill tapped them. "Oh sorry about that, anyways lets go swim or fishing!" Mabel replied with a smile. But..you guys don't have your swimsuits.." Mabel shushed will. "Relax, I have mine on." Mabel took off her sweater, she already had her swimsuit on. "Oh I do too!" Dipper took off his vest and hat. "So you guys have been walking around with your swimsuits on? I should've brought mine!" Bill began to smile more. "But don't worry my brothers I have a solution!" Bill snapped his fingers and they're outfits were gone. "Oh I remember..GUYS!" Dipper and Mabel turned around. "What?! Did we trick you again? We're wearing our swimsuits!" Said kill from a distance, Mabel and dipper turned around again and saw them wearing they're swimsuits. "Oh..next time warn us." Dipper walked away from them. "I make no promises!" Bill laughed and walked away. "Stop! Are you guys trying to swim?" Asked a worker. "Oh Tate! You still work here." Mabel replied and Tate nodded. "Yup, and I wanna tell y'all this part of them lake isn't for swimming, the part where you guys can swim is over there." Tate pointed to the part. "Oh, thank you Tate!" Mabel said and began to walk. "Your welcome." Tate nodded and walked away. "So now we have to walk all the way over there." Dipper began to frown but stopped when he saw Tad glare at him. "I mean walking is fun." Dipper nervously smiled and Tad looked away. 13 minutes later they arrived. "Yay!" Mabel shouted and began to run to the water. "Well there she goes." Dipper put down the bag of supplies. "So what'd you bring?" Tad sat down next to dipper. "I brought a bucket, shovel, towels, books, sunscreen, and a floating." Dipper replied. "Sunscreen? Why would you need sunscreen when you can just let water make you cooler." Kill began to run to the water. "Well since we're in public I'll just read a book." Tad grabbed a random book and began to read. Dipper looked at the water and began to slowly get in. "Okay..it's a little cold but it's fine." Dipper said to himself. "Hey pinetree! Do you still trust us yet?" Bill asked. "No..I don't trust you and kill..yet..you attacked us last year!" Dipper replied. "Well I'm trying to be nice this time! Maybe I'll make a few.." bill stopped, he noticed Tad looking at him. "I'll just tell you later, anyways wanna go swim?" Asked bill, dipper sighed and sat in the water. "Well I guess that's a yes!" Bill smiled and began to walk into the lake. "Uh bill..your going down!" Dipper got up. "Oh pinetree I'm just walking on the sand! I'm just this tall.." bill was now under water completely. "How is he even..right you guys are dream Demons." Dipper slapped his head. "Come on dipper get in!" Said Mabel, dipper sighed and went in the water and swam over to Mabel. "Now we can..hey will! Are you gonna come in?" Mabel shouted but Will took a step away from the water. "U-uh..well I guess.." Will walked toward the water again, he stopped. "Maybe later." Will walked away from the water and sat next to Tad. "Take your ti-WOAH!" Dipper suddenly felt something grab his legs, he started to go up and realized bill was carrying him. "Hey pinetree! Can I give you a back ride or something?" Bill was carrying dipper. "N-no! Bill put me down please!" Dipper grabbed onto bill. "WOAH! Pinetree don't grab onto me! I'm just trying to be your friend! I wouldn't hurt you." Bill began to smile. "Why are you smiling?!" Dipper got more worried. "Oh nothing.." bill began to float a bit. "See isn't this fun?" Bill asked, dipper held onto bill. "PUT ME DOWN!" Dipper shouted at bill to stop for a 3 whole minutes then bill let go of dippers legs and dipper fell into the water. Dipper finally swam up to the surface and gave bill a look. "Thanks." Dipper said sarcastically. "Oh your welcome." Bill smiled at dipper.

Tad began to lay down and read. "Hmm..I don't understand why she doesn't wanna go with him." Tad said to himself. "W-what are you reading?" Tad looked at Will. "A book, but it's pretty stupid." Tad replied. "How? And why?" Will asked. "Well this lady can't decide if she's gonna marry a random man she met on the internet, first of all she met him just a week ago, second...uh never mind I'm just gonna stop reading this book, it's getting me a little mad." Tad slammed the book, he accidentally burned it. "Oops." The wind blew the dust of the burnt book away. "Hey Tad did you like the book? I got it from the public library back at California!" Dipper shouted. "Yeah I like it!" Tad lied, he turned to Will with a angry face. "I swear if you tell dipper I burnt the book..I will force you to go back to the twins." Tad whispered to Will, Will nodded. "Good." Tad looked away from will.