Chapter 10: the gleeful twins

Mabel and dipper were following bill into the woods, he stopped after 35 minutes of walking, he snapped his finger and turned back into his original form. "Alright! We're here, just through that gate we'll meet the twins!" Bill jumped into the gate, Mabel and dipper looked at each other, they grabbed each other's hands and jumped. "THE MYSTERY-OW!" Both of them landed on concrete. "Dipper,are we in the town?" Mabel stood up and helped her brother up. "I think so." Dipper was rubbing his back a bit. "Welcome to..reverse falls!" Bill pointed to the town. "Wow! It really does look like gravity falls." Dipper and Mabel both stood up, looking down at the town. They both began to run towards the town with bill behind them.

They were walking in main street, seeing everyone they knew but with different outfits and attitudes. "Geez, mason and Mabel you don't have to wear disguises!" Shouted a lady, it was lazy Susan. "Lazy Susan?!" Asked Mabel, the lady got in front of them. "It's active Susan to you." She shouted and jogged away. "Oh. Mabel I understand now!" Dipper pulled her aside. "That lazy Susan is so mean?" Asked Mabel. "No! I just figured out that everyone." "OKAY PINETREE AND SHOOTING STAR! We get it now, let's go!"
Bill pushed them.

"Here we are!" Bill pointed to the tent of telepathy..

...

"What?" Dipper looked over to bill

"Yeah! You heard me! That's where Will is! I'm kidding! He's at a shack! There's more than one place I'm guessing..but I think he's either here or at the shack!" Bill smiled at the twins

"....OH COME ON!" Mabel facepalmed and walked away

"Mabel! Wait!" Dipper ran after her