| Your Freedom |

The door to the hotel was kicked down with five men in black as they point their guns in the empty room. "They're not here, sir!" one of Taehyung's men said.

Taehyung's eyes narrow as he walks around the room with a malicious aura around him. He then spots something on a table near a window and smirks, "They're still here."

His men give him a confused look, and he points to the ashtray on the table. There was still smoke coming out from the cigarette bud, "Look for them and kill them." He says darkly, and the men run out of the room, not wanting to be near Taehyung at the moment.

His tail swings back and forth slowly as he takes a deep breath, and his eyes dilate, "Let the hunt begin."

Near the emergency staircase, Yoongi stands with Chen next to him. "Just as I thought, they came after us." He says as he pulls a gun from inside of his suit.

"Let's get out of here while my men hold them off. Stay close." Chen nods, and they head down the emergence staircase. "I'm counting on you. They are ruthless. I thought if I was with you, I would be safe, but I guess they have the guts to go after me while I'm with you. I just hope that we don't run into those tw-" He was cut off when two shots were fired near him. "Ah! They're here! We won't be able to escape down the emergence staircase. We need to go back inside towards the main entrance!"

Yoongi frows, "Wait, Chen! It's dangerous in there. We need to take care of these guys here first, or they hem us down!" He says, but it was too late Chen ran out before he finished talking.

He tsks and points his gun down the stairs aiming for the male below. He shoots while the other male shoots at him grazing his cheek but was disarmed with Yoongi's shot.

Yoongi sighs as he walks down the stairs and calls Namjoon. "It's me. Chen left. He'll be leaving through the elevator knowing him." He says and knocks the male on the floor unconscious with a hard kick.

"It looks like the floor stopped on the 10th floor," Namjoon says as he looks at the elevator number that stopped at ten. Yoongi sighs in annoyance, "It may be too late to save him but if he's alive, guard him-" But he cuts himself off and aims his gun towards the stairs to see none other than Tahyung.

Taehyung smirks as he sees Yoongi, who gives him an unimpressed expression as he hangs the phone. "Well, I guess Jimin did send his guard dog to do his work." He says in a monotone voice.

Taheyung smiles at Yoongi, "Aww hyung, that's so mean! I'm not a dog but a Tiger! I thought you were smart to know the difference!" He whines and pouts as he looks at the ground in disappointment, like what Yoongi said hurt him.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and scoffs at Taehyung's performance of acting cute. "Cut the shit V. I know that's not how you really act."

Taehyung just pouts and continues to look down at the ground, "That's so mean, hyung! I can't believe you used my operation name and not my real name. You know we use to be like brothers with Jin hyung and...Jimin hyung. That us until you betrayed us."

Yoongi scoffs, "Who gives a fuck on what I call you. Stop acting like some sad kid and tell me how you found me near the staircase." He says in a commanding tone.

The air around Taehyung changes to something dangerous and scary as he cracks his neck and sighs as he looks up at Yoongi with a cold stare. "Damn, cold and heartless like always." He says with a deep and raspy voice, completely different from the beginning.

He straightens up and shoves his hands in his pockets in intimidation as he looks up at Yoongi and smirks, "Finding you was easy." He says and taps his nose, "The smell."