|Photographer|

"Sorry for the wait." A male in a green suit states to an older man that looks around in his fifties. *CLICK+ *CLICK+ *CLICK+

"Did the things get in their hands?" States the older man as he looks around the street. "Of course, as we discussed. Please rest assured." younger males says *CLICK+ *CLICK+

"No doubt" the older man states. *CLICK+ *CLICK+

"We'll take care of the deal" *CLICK+ *CLICK+ *CLICK+

While these two older males discuss their deal, they haven't noticed a very sneaky photographer taking their pictures.

Hoseok smirks at the two males through his Nixon camera. He was on top of a building hiding behind a flower pot taking the photos, "Jackpot." He says happily. He takes a few more photos before he leaves, heading out towards the detective agency.

"Here you go, Lucas!" Hoseok says as he slides the photos towards his boss. "Good job, Hobi!" Lucas says as he ruffles Hoseok's hair. "Hey, stop! I'm not a kid okay!" He says as he spins in a chair.

Lucas chuckles and looks through the photos. "You always take great shots Hoseok. Now we finally got them!" Lucas shouts happily and starts calling his subordinates. "Oh! Here's your money. I'll let you know if there's any more work for you." He says as he hands Hoseok his money.

"Thanks, Lucas! Let me know by the end of this week since I have a photoshoot for IU this week." Lucas turns towards Hoseok hanging up the phone with wide eyes, "IU! You mean the IU! Please give me an autograph!!!" Hoseok hums as he thinks about it. "That would be $150," he says as he smirks. Lucas chokes on his coffee and frowns "What! 150! You're a monster!"

Hoseok shrugs his shoulders, while he spins in his chair, "I forgot to pay last months rent so, that's my offer to everyone that has asked me. I'm not going to change that for you, that would be unfair for the rest of people." He says childishly as he smiles.

"PLEASE! I'll even pay for your dinner this whole month!" Lucas begs. Hoseok stops spinning in his chair, perking up at the offer, making his deer ears pop up from his head, but only showing the tip since his fluffy hair blocks most of his tiny ears. He holds up two fingers the the air, "Make it two months I can give it to you for $34." "DEAL!" Hoseok gets up from the chair and smiles at Lucas, putting his ears away, "Great! I can't wait for dinner!" He heads out of the detective's office and skips happily back to his apartment. While the other was crying from tears of joy.

Meanwhile at Min Corporation

Yoongi was looking out his window looking at the busy city street below when Namjoon opens the door, "Yoongi, the last photographers incident, was stopped before they could publish it on the news like you ordered, but it seems that the police and detectives are now prying in the shop's affairs. The 'Shion' owner has been having his transactions caught and photographed. What do you want to do." Yoongi walks over to his chair and sits, "I can persuade them with pocket money tomorrow."

Namjoon nods his head, "What about the photographer?" Yoongi glances at a photo of a young brown-haired male walking into a coffee shop. "Don't worry about that. I'll take care of it. You can go now." Namjoon nods his head and leaves the room. Yoongi takes a cigar and lights it as he takes the photo from his desks. "Jung Hoseok. I won't let you ruin my image so easily. It seems that I have to punish you."

📷📷📷📷
These chapters will be short for some time but since their short, I'll be updating more frequently! I'll publish the second chapter maybe tonight or tomorrow in the morning.

📷📷📷📷These chapters will be short for some time but since their short, I'll be updating more frequently! I'll publish the second chapter maybe tonight or tomorrow in the morning