|Drug Lord|

It was around 10pm when Hoseok was heading back home. He just came out of a restaurant with a few of his classmates. He was happy and full of food in his belly. He was invited to eat out and have a few drinks and who is he to deny such a kind invitation. He isn't much of a drinker since he gets sleepy whenever he drinks. He would only take one or two and nothing more since that's his limit. When it was over he said goodbye to his classmates and went in his way back to his apartment.

The city was busy filled with people going out with friends or co-workers having a fun night. He was walking along the street when he suddenly gets pulled into a dark alleyway. His body gets pushed onto the cold brick wall and he groans. He looks back and sees three males dressed in black suits while one of them was holding him up to the wall. "What the hell are you doing!"

He yells as he tries to get out of the male's grasp. "Jung Hoseok." a deep rough voice speaks. Hoseok sees a pale male with sharp brown eyes and jet black hair looking at him coldly. "I believe you're the one who's been photographing the scoop about the private secretary of congress. Aren't you?" The male states dryly.

Hoseok eyes widen, "W-Who are you?" He stutters out. "You don't need to know that. I have a few questions for you." Yoongi looks over at Jungkook and nods his head. Jungkook removes Hoseok from the wall making, him turn to look at Yoongi. Hoseok frowns, "What do you want?! Those photos didn't even turn out well. They turned out blurry so I threw them away. Now, let me go!" He protests as he struggles to remove the male's grip on his wrists.

Yoongi leans closer to Hoseok's face looking down on him. "Don't be sacred. You just need to answer my questions honestly. I want to know where you get your information from. Tell me." Which definitely sounded like a command. Hoseok stays quiet for a while, "T-That...I don't know." Hoseok narrows his eyes looking directly at the male's icy stare. "But even if I knew, what do you plan on doing with the information-" Yoongi takes hold of Hoseok's shoulder and brings his knee up to kick him in the stomach, knocking his breath away.

Hoseok groans in pain and coughs. "Bad things happen to cheeky brats." Yoongi states bluntly as he takes out a cigar and lights it. He closes his eyes while taking in the smell of his cigar, "In this world, if you pry your nose in other people's business, you get hurt or even killed. You have to be more careful." Hoseok looks up at the male and bites his lips still feeling the pain. He stops coughing and frowns at the male, "That hurt! And I already know that you jerk!"

At that moment Hoseok kicks the male that was holding onto his wrist, making him groan in pain. He frees himself in the process and charges at Yoongi. "Stay back Mr. Min!" One male says as Hoseok charges at Yoongi, but instead of colliding with him, Hoseok makes a sharp U-turn running the other way. Hoseok was shocked when he heard the male's name.

'Min as in Min Yoongi CEO of Min corporation and drug lord of the underground!' Hoseok knew he needed to get away quickly because if he gets caught again he's a dead man. "Come back here!" Jungkook states and runs after the male with the other two people. "He's running into a dead end," Namjoon states as he walks up to Yoongi, who just hums and walks after the male.

"Wait! You stupid brat!"

Hoseok was running at full speed through the dark alleyway, running away from the scary looking males behind him. He knew that something like this was going to bite him in the ass one day, but what he didn't expect was to have a drug lord coming after him. "I'm going to kill you Lukes." the small males spits out. He runs into a dead-end, "Crap..."

He looks around and he sees a door that was slightly cracked open. He quickly heads inside the building and sees two doors. He didn't know which one would lead him inside the hotel, so he picks the one on the right. He opens the door and sees a long stairway leading up to the roof, "Shit, I picked the wrong one..." he mutters under his breath.