Radiant Garden

Angel and Mickey made their way to the castle. "So you think Ansem would know about the danger, Mickey?" "I'm not quite sure. I should tell him about it." "Agreed."

They got to the castle and he went inside. She stayed outside, not wanting to go in. She looked at the guards then turned around.

"Ventus!" She smiled as Ventus ran over to her. "Hey, Angel. Is Mickey inside?" "Yeah. He's going to talk to a friend of his. I don't really know him, only that he's in charge of this place." "Really? Huh." "These are some of the guards I take it. I don't really know much about this place." He chuckled a bit then turned around.

A piece of an Unversed floated high up into the sky.

"Ventus, could you go take care of it? I should stay here and wair for Mickey." He nodded and smiled. "Leave it to me!" He ran off and she watched. "There's something about him... I wonder if he has no darkness in his heart. That could well be the case. He's so pure. I used to be like that... but now? I got darkness. I can control it though."

She soon noticed that she was all alone. She soon noticed a young girl. She screamed, running from Unversed. She ran over and grabbed her. She held her close then ran to the blue haired woman. "This girl is just like Ventus..."

A Flood jumped at the trio and Mickey took it down. "Hurry! Angel, get the girl out of here!" She nodded then ran inside with the child.

She soon came back out as soon it was safe to do so. She went to Mickey and the woman, setting the child down.

"Thank you. My name is Aqua. I train under Master Eraqus." "And I'm Mickey. This is Angel. We used to be Yen Sid's apprentice. We came back to him for some more training." "I sense light within this girl. You think that's why they attacked her?" She was shocked, "you sensed it as well?" Aqua looked at her and nodded.

"Yep, I think ya might be absolutely right. If ya ask me, she must be somebody pretty extraordinary." "Yes. I'm quite certain she's someone we're supposed to protect." "Let's all join forces." The shard reacted, "oh no! Not now! I'll be ok! See ya real soon!"

Mickey was soon gone, leaving Angel alone. "What?! It left me behind?! No fair!" She ran off quickly, passing an old lady.

-

Angel got to the very beginning. She had fought a ton of small Unversed around the city, not settling down. She soon noticed Ven sitting alone with a wooden Keyblade.

She went on over and sat with him. "Angel...?" "Yep. I'm still here. The shard took Mickey only. I'm now stuck here." "I see... I'm sorry." "Nah. It's fine. I can help out the city for a good while." He nodded then lost his fake weapon.

A boy with red hair picked it up and messed with it. "This yours?" A boy with blue hair stopped and looked at him. "Lea, we don't have time for this." "Lighten up, Isa. It'll only take a sec." The redhead got closer to Ventus. "You still play with toy swords? That's cute." "Did he really just call that Wooden Keyblade a sword? That's super disgraceful! How could he call it a toy sword?!"

She soon noticed Ventus and the redhead were now fighting. She got up and went to Isa. "Why are they fighting?" "I still don't quite know." She giggled a bit then the boy was knocked on his bum.

"You... had enough? Cause I'm willing to... call it a draw if you are." "Huh?" Ventus stood normal, chuckling. "Right." Isa and herself walked on over to the duo. "From where we stood, the only thing you drew was a big L on your forehead for "Loser"... "Lame", "Laughable"..." "Wha-- isn't this the part where ya... cheer me up or somethin? "You're just havin a bad day", or... "that's what you get for pullin your punche"! Some friend."

"Oh, you mean I was supposed to lie." The redhead laid back, "see what I gotta put up with? Sure hope you don't have friends like him." He grinned. "Huh?" Ventus started to laugh, making thw trio laugh as well. "Lea, we have to go." "Kay." Isa walked away and Lea got up. "Already?" "I'll see ya when I see ya. After all we're friends now." Ven smiled. "Get ir memorized." "Ok, Lea." "Bye Lea. My name is Angel, by the way."

"I'll get it memorized." He walked off to Isa. She smiled, "I really like Lea and Isa. They are a pretty good duo of friends, just like myself and Mickey."

She turned to see Ventus was now gone as well. She sighed then sat back down in her spot.