Mysterious Tower 2 and Keyblade Graveyard

Angel shot up and looked around. She turndd to see Donald and Goofy over her and Mickey. "Donald...? Goofy...?" They turned to her, smiling. ""Angel!"" They hugged her and she hugged back.

She looked to see Aqua, "Aqua must've brought us back here. I hope Ventus is ok... we all were separated from the looks of it." She frowned then got up after the duo let go of her.

"No!" The three jumped. "That's absurd! Terra would never!" "I hope with all my heart that you are right about your friend. There are some things even the stars cannot tell me." "Where is he? Where can I find Terra?" "Terra's heart is leading him to the ancient Keyblade Graveyard, where wielders of those weapons once waged war." "Alright. I have to go after him... and see if it's true."

She turned and walked to the door. "Be on your guard." She stopped and nodded. She walked out.

-

Mickey finally woke up and they both left to the Keyblade Graveyard. Angel explained everything to him.

They found Aqua and helped her. Aqua sat up and held her head. She gasped, "Ven!" She got up and the three looked around.

She looked over at the platform. "Oh, thank goodness. Ven." She ran towards him, "you're safe!" The duo followed her.

Aqua bend over a bit, "Ven?" Angel noticed the Keyblade in his hand. "No!" She rushed over and pushed her out of the way. She was strucked by the x-blade. She fell over, passing out.

-

Angel looked around then looked down and the platform. "Is this... my heart?" She smiled at the picture of Mickey, Aqua, and Ven.

"Ven... he was... it wasn't him..." She shed tears then closed her eyes. They shot open to see her heart shattering. "What's happening?!" She looked around then her body started to glow.

-

Aqua, Mickey, and Yen Sid looked over at Angel.

"Will she ever wake up?" "I'm afraid I don't--" her body glowed then faded into light, blinding the trio.

They opend their eyes and to see that she was gone.

"No... Angel!" Yen Sid was very shocked, "she was destroyed... from the inside. I'm afraid... she's gone forever." Mickey clenched his fists, "what I supposed to tell everyone?" Aqua frowned and looked away.