Destiny Islands Terra

Bulla ran with Sora and Riku across the bridge to the small island connected by it. "Hey, slow down! Would you just wait for me?" "Giving up already? Come on, Sora." "That's enough, I can't run anymore!"

The trio sat on the Paopu Tree.

Sora stood up and waved. "Oh! Ahoy! We're over here! Riku, Bulla, race ya. First one to the boat gets to be captain." He got off and started running. She giggled and walked with Riku after their brunette best friend. "C'mon! You call that running?!" The two just kept on walking.

She went past and went to Sora. He panted then looked over at her. "I'm pretty sure you were the only one who wanted to race again, Sora." He looked at her and pouted. "Bulla!" She giggled at him, smiling happily.

"Riku! C'mon, hurry it up!" Sora waved to their silver haired best friend. Himself and Bulla soon ran over to him. "Hey, what was that all about?" "Aw, you know." Riku put his arms behind his back. "Know what? Why won't you tell us?" "Who was that guy, Riku? You know him?" "Maybe."

Riku walked away from the two. "Aw, there you go again! Just tell us!" "Riku!" They followed him. "I really can't. I've gotta keep it a secret." "Not with us you don't!" "I'm like the best secret-keeper in the world!" "Nice try, Sora." "Aww! Riku!" "No fair!"

The kids got in their boat.