Bad Lands 2

Ventus got to Radiant Garden and got to Angel. "Mickey is in danger! Here! The Star Shard!" Angel took it and nodded. It took her away.

-

Angel appeared in the Bad Lands and rushed to Mickey. "Mickey!" She knelt down and held him. "Oh... Mickey..." Ventus finally got there himself. "Is he alright?" "I don't know, Ventus. I don't know."

"We meet again, boy." They looked behind them at an old man who was making his way over to them.

"Master Xehanort." Ventus gasped a bit and fell to his knees, holding his head. "Ventus!" "Ah yes, so you are starting to realize... what you lost-- oh, but not for good. You had to lose in order to find. Now it can all be yours again, if you only reach out and take it. Reclaim the part that left you. Clash with him! Pure light against pure darkness, to forge the ultimate key. The all-powerful x-blade!"

He fell over, making her worry. "Ventus!" "What's wrong with him? Is the darkness that he used to have... was it ripped from him? Did it break his heart somehow? What did this guy do to this poor boy?"

"Go!" Xehanort flicked his hand, making a strong wind storm. "You can ask the man yourself! Learn the truth, and remember you have a greater purpose!" He yelped and the trio was sucked into a dark and purple hole.