Baby?

I just got dressed in lazy cloths; sweatpants and a sports bra. if we aren't doing anything then this is usually what I wear, the boys don't mind.

I walked downstairs and all of the boys were talking in the kitchen. I heard what they were saying,

"dude, what if she is pregnant" I think Trevor said. "I'll go get a test if you want bro" Ricky said. I walked in "no! you guys can't get a test, fans will see you and start rumors. I don't need a test! ill just see if I'm late..." I trailed off.

"Are you sure?" Trevor said and walked over to me and held my hands."im sure! I don't want one of you guys getting caught." I replied with a fake smile. he kissed me on the cheek and him and all the boys except sam and kian walked into the living room.

I just stared off in the distance until Sam and kian came over and hugged me. I started to cry. "I'm so so sorry Ana" Sam said. Kian left and it was just Sam and I. "ill be there for you and the baby... if there is one"

I smiled at him then we both walked into the living room. We sit down in silence. This is going to be a long day...

~~AUTHORS NOTE~~

hey guys!

Yeah yeah I know it's a short chapter but the more reads/votes/an comments I get on this, then the longer chapters and more updates there will be.

Soo yeah!

And if you EVER need anything, or anybody to talk to, message me❤