Boardwalk and A Party

I woke up at noon and turned over to Sam and he was awake and looking at me.

"Good morning ms Pottorff" I smiled. "Hmm I wasn't aware that we got married" I replied and he smiled, "not married but how bout we work up to it... tonight ill meet you here around 8 and go on a date!" He said proudly with a smart ass smile. It wasn't even a question, the way he said it was like he was telling me that we were gonna go out on a date. but even if I did have the right to chose, I would still say yes.

Instead of saying yes, I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. we started to sit up and he put his arms around my weighst and I placed my arms around his neck.

is this really happening? It can't be! I'm not complaining but still, how can such a sweet and yet extremely sexy boy like me... or love me?

Just as it started getting intense, We heard a camera snap. I jolted my head around to see all the guys at my door way and Trevor looked happy. the smile on his face looked like he is ok with it as long as I'm happy. "I'm taking that as a yes!" Sam said with and ear to eat smile. I laughed and nodded.

I mouthed a thank you to Trevor. "WAIT! don't post those ANYWHERE yet!" Sam said and we both stood up. they agreed and I shooed them out of my room.

I got dressed into sams Arizona sweatshirt that he gave me.Then I put on Black ripped shorts. I brushed out my hair and put my "trxye" Beanie. I applied tanish whitesh almost my skin tone colored eyeshadow an mascara and also lipgloss.

I walked downstairs to all the boys talking on the couch. "hey" I said quietly and went to the kitchen and made toast and put some Nutella on it... well more like a lot.

I walked back out into the living room and sat on Trevor's lap next to Sam. "mornin boo" I said and he kissed me on the cheek. "so, I already talked to Sam and stuff. but there is a party tonight here and you and Sam could just come when ever, it starts around 9 and pretty much ends whenever and you guys can come whenever to!" Trevor said and I laughed. "I've never heard so many 'whatever's' in my whole life" they laughed.

We chatted till around 4 then we rode our penny-boards to TacoBell for dinner. We eat here about 5 time a week but its not like we are all paralyzed potatoes so we don't gain weight. I usually don't get a lot.

We sat and chatted. "oh! so today I did a Q and A video and I had to take out so many parts because the screen shots I had of the tweets I wanted to put in the video, some of the tweets around it that got in the shot were just so funny and inappropriate!" Connor said and we laughed a little.

It was 6 now and we headed back to the house. all the guys left exempt Trevor and apparently he wanted to help me with what to wear because he knew where Sam is taking me and I don't.

"YASS OK HERE IS WHAT YOUR GONNA WEAR AND YOU GOTTA FIX YO WEAVE!" Trevor said, handing me my outfit that he had just picked out and left. It has a sweetheart neckline dress,the top part is white, then the skirt part is a pinky peachy color. ( IN MEDIA BAR ) I put short spandex shorts under because it was a little bit above finger length. I curled my hair and kept my lipgloss on but put a light pink eyeshadow on but not to much. It is 7:55 so I put a bunch of metal bracelets on to cover my arm but that wouldn't do it, so I took them off. UGH!

I started to cry when Trevor and Sam came in. "what's wrong?" they both said. "i-it's just it has n-no sleeves a-and I..." I was cut off but Sam hugging me. "it's fine Ana! who cares if fans find out? You can't wear long sleeves forever ya know?" I nodded. "ok, uhh lets go! where are we going?" I asked after saying but to Trevor and walking out the door. "you'll see" he said and we got in his car.

We drove or about 3 minuets so I don't know why the hell we had to drive but whatever! "OMG THANK YOU I LIVE IT HERE" I jumped on his back and he smiled as he walked us towards the boardwalk.

We rode the roller-coaster about 6 times and we went over to the games. we walked up to the ringtoss game. Sam won and got me a giant stuffed panda bear that was about up to my chest. "awww thanks" I said and we held hands.

We walked around until around 9 then we got ice-cream sundays. When we were done, we walked around some more and played some games an I won Sam a "Summer Days" SnapBack and he got me a small panda bear. It was about 10:10 and we headed back to the car.

"Thanks... for everything" I said quietly and smirking. "anytime babe. You deserve the best" he replied and leaned on the car then kissed me. I pulled away after 30 seconds "this bear is getting heavy" I said and he laughed. I put the stuff in the back and we drove home.

"Oh my god YASS" I yelled and ran inside. I LOVE PARTY'S! a bunch of YouTubers are here so YASSS!

I danced with Sam for a while and we both got drinks. he is drunk and I'm just tipsy. music is blaring but not to the point the whole street can hear.

lights are off and we have fairy lights outlining the tops of the walls and everybody had a glow stick necklace so it isn't pitch black but it isn't bright either.

Then we all got together in the living room and of coarse Joey Graceffa convinced everybody to play truth or dare...