Secerets In A Dream

DREAM---

"YOU WORTHLESS BITCH! NOBODY LIKES YOU! THAT'S WHY YOUR MOTHER WORKS AT A JOB WITH ALOT OF TRIPS, SO SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO LOOK AT YOUR SLUTTY ASS!'" my dad yelled.

By now, he left to go back to the bar. this is what alcohol does to him. I walked into my bathroom and looked in the mirror to see more bruises all over my body.

I opened up my hidden drawer and pulled out my box of blades. my only friend.

I heard The front door downstairs open and close. "BOO, IM HOME!" OMG! I quickly closed the box and put it in the drawer before I had a chance to do anything.

He can't see all my bruises and scars. I quickly put on makeup on my legs and put Trevor's hoodie on. "Hey boo! uhh what are you doing baby are you ok, it looks like you've been crying" he says, walking into my bathroom.

what do I say? If I tell hell knows what will happen!

END OF DREAM---

TREVOR'S POV

Tiana fell asleep in my arms so I took her up to her room. the guys are spending the night again so they are all still here.

The boys and I were talking on my bed when Sam pointed something out, "what's that noise?" "oh my god" I said and quickly ran into Tianas room. the boys followed and stayed out in the hallway, watching.

She was asleep but I could hear her say, "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you" and "I can't do this anymore" and "I'm so sorry" what?

I laid down next to her, so she was facing me. "Boo.... Boo, wake up" I said, shaking her lightly.

TIANAS POV

I woke up in a puddle of tears. Trevor was shaking me "Boo.... Boo, wake up"
I quickly sat up and hugged him.

I have been having these dreams ever since my dad..... one thing that nobody knows is what he did to me. this same dream happens every night pretty much but sometimes I don't cry in my sleep about it.

"Shhhh it's ok I'm here. what were you dreaming about in 4 in the morning?" he asked. "uhh I kinda don't wanna talk about it. I can tell you one day... just not now, if that's ok?"

I don't know what to say. How should I? when? should I even tell him or the guys at all? yes. yes, I should... one day. just... a little longer?

"Ok, just remember... me and the guys are here for you any time" Trevor said and Ricky came in and sat next to me. "Yeah, we are! you can even tell me if you are jealous of my weave!" That made me smile. for real. "Thanks guys... and Ricky! I will always be jealous of your weave!" I said and I made all them laugh.

"Let's go back to bed ok... just remember, you can tell me anything! love ya" Trevor said and him and Ricky walked out

Sam looked at me before walking out. The look he gave me gave me a hint that he knows that I'm hiding something. that I'm not telling them something. it's true. basically 90% of my life, nobody knows.

Nobody even talks about my dad. He moved when Trevor and I were just 12. 4 years ago, my father moved to Mississippi to be with her new girl friend. Him and Mom were never Married, so they never had to get a divorce.

Anyway, I fell back asleep on my back. Thinking about how people's life's would be like if I didn't exist...