Special Surprise

Tonight was the first night of the Love Yourself World Tour in Los Angeles, United States. Minnie had been having a rough time due to the upper body and shoulder pain, she had been feeling after a minor accident during the rehearsal for her solo song. Although she was in pain, Minnie pushed through it and was extremely excited about the concerts in Los Angeles. She loved performing in America, they were always welcomed with open arms due to their international fan base in America. A lot of fans were extremely excited to not only see BTS perform but a lot of the female fans were excited to see Minnie. They admired her hard work, with her being in two groups at the same time. Minnie was also dealing with being homesick, so the members tried to make everything better for her so she could focus and get her mind off of the bad feelings. They hated seeing her cry, it hurt their hearts whenever she showed up in their room, bawling her eyes out due to the homesick feeling. So in order to do that, they sent tickets to Minnie's father and brother, who lived in the states. Minnie's parents had gotten a divorce early last year due to them just growing apart and due to her father's job, he had to stay in America. Her older brother had recently changed from being a hand surgeon to being a brain surgeon, so he was still in America when Minnie, her sister, and her mother left America. The boys were excited when they got the news that Minnie's father and brother were coming to the concert for the first night, which had them happy. They wanted nothing more than to make Minnie smile since she was having a tough time mentally. As the venue filled up, Namjoon kept poking his head out into the crowd to see if he could see them.

"Why do you guys keep peeking out there like that? Are you expecting somebody to come?" Minnie asked, startling Hoseok and Namjoon. The two looked at each other, laughing nervously, and shook their heads. "Oh, just someone you don't know.. They are coming tonight. You don't need to worry about who it is. Now, run along and go bother Jungkook and Taehyung, I think I saw them back that way towards the dressing room." Namjoon laughed, pushing Minnie away which left her both speechless and confused. She didn't question them any further and left.

"That was close." Hoseok shook his head, "Yeah, way too close." Namjoon shook his head, "Guys!" They looked over to their left, spotting Jin and Yoongi who had called to them. The two rushed over, wanting to know why they called them over. "What's up, hyung?" Namjoon asked, looking at Jin and Yoongi. "Minnie's brother just texted me. He said they are already in the venue. We'll see them when we get up there."

~~

The night started off strong with the members going all out for their first performances of Idol, Save me and I'm Fine. As the night went on, Minnie's solo came up and expertly pulled off her choreography despite the pain in her arms and shoulders. When she got backstage, the medical came over to check on her. "Minnie, take it easy. You looked like you were in serious pain the whole time you were up there." Namjoon said, standing in front of her. "I'll be okay. I promise, Oppa." She gave him a smile, as she downed a few pain pills and some water. Namjoon sighed but nodded and the two headed back towards the others. Back on stage, they were now performing The Truth Untold when Minnie heard her first name being called by familiar voices. Her eyes went to the crowd as she looked around, before spotting a poster which had her father's hand writing on it. When Minnie looked down, her father and brother smiled brightly and waved their hands, calling her name. Tears immediately sprang to her eyes, as she saw them smiling proudly at her. Minnie let out a quiet sob, her legs buckling under her as she started crying. Fans began to chant 'Don't cry', which got the boys to wonder what they meant. When they looked up at the screen, the camera was pointing at Minnie which showed her crying while another camera spotted Minnie's father and brother. Namjoon smiled, waving to the two men in the crowd as Jin continued to sing. Soon Minnie's part came up but she couldn't bring herself to sing, so Jungkook simply covered her part as he headed over to her. Jimin who was already over by her, rubbed her back as she kept her upper half of the body on the floor. He whispered in her ear, hugging her closely as he smiled and tried to cheer her up. After the song came to a close, Minnie walked backstage still crying with Taehyung comforting her. "Minnie-ah... Stop crying.." Taehyung wiped her tears, and it wasn't long before they came back out for the encore.

"You may all be wondering why Minnie started crying back when we were performing The Truth Untold." Jin started, "Well, those two men." The camera loomed overhead, showing Minnie's father and her older brother who waved and smiled. "These two are Minnie's dad and older brother." ARMY's immediately started cheering after hearing that they were related to Minnie, "You have a beautiful daughter!!!" A fan shouted, making the members laugh. "Minnie has been feeling homesick, so we got the idea to bring her brother and dad out here since we weren't touring in Florida." Minnie started to cry again, hearing Namjoon say this which got Hoseok to coo.

"Awe, Min-min.. Don't cry." Jimin wrapped his arms around Minnie's small frame, giving her a hug from behind. "I would like to say..." She sniffled, "I want to say thank you to all of you... You brought my family out here after I couldn't see them for a long time. Thank you, oppas. Thank you... Appa!! Min-Seok Oppa!! Thank you for coming!! I know you were busy, but thank you for coming all the way out here to see us. I really appreciate it!! I love you both and I miss you guys a lot." She smiled, throwing them finger hearts. "WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!" Min-Seok shouted, making fans and the members laugh. When the concert was done, Min-Seok and Minnie's father had gone backstage to go see Minnie and the other members. Upon the two of them entering the room they had all been gathered in, Minnie sprung to her feet and hugged both men tightly, tears coming to her eyes. 

"Aigoo, why is my little sister crying so much?" Min-Seok cooed, wiping Minnie's tears away as he lightly smiled at her. The boys watched, smiling and greeting Minnie's father and brother. They were happy that this had turned out well. "Thank you boys for allowing us to come to the concert. Min-Seok has been so depressed about not being able to travel and see Minnie and Ji-Hee. I've also missed her very much, even though she calls me almost every day." Her father explained, watching Min-Seok, Minnie, and Jungkook laugh and interact with one another.

"It was no problem, Mr. Inoue." Jin smiled, smiling at the maknae's messing with Min-Seok. "We wanted to make Minnie happy. She's been so upset lately at the fact that we haven't had the chance to actually take time off and travel to see family. She's been really missing you and Min-Seok hyung." Namjoon explained.

"Well, I can't ask for a better present than this." Mr. Inoue smiled, he got up and joined the three, picking Minnie off of her feet to play with her. 

"We did a good job, didn't we?" Jin leaned towards Yoongi, "You know we did, hyung." Yoongi retorted, the two fist-bumping. 

"Hey, you two weren't the only ones in on this." Namjoon whined, "Yeah, we were involved as well." Hoseok nodded, "You may have been involved, but it was I who came up with the whole surprise." Yoongi crossed his arms, a smirk on his face. "He's got a point, Joon." Hoseok frowned, "Yeah, I know."