Rude Interview

(2015)

The year was 2015, BTS was currently holding promotions for their new album '화양연화 Pt 2.' The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.2′, which everyone was excited about. Today, in particular, the group was excited about an interview they had. This one was to promote the new album, so they were excited to get the word out to ARMY and other k-pop fans. Minnie stretched her arms, cracking her hands as she sat in the makeup chair. She hated having to sit in a makeup chair for long periods of time, but she was happy that she had been placed between Jimin and Yoongi. Both boys had already fallen asleep in their chairs, which amused Hoseok to no end. After everyone's make-up, hair and clothes were done, they all headed out to the interview site. "Waaa.." Minnie said, looking at the amazing studio they were having the interview in. "This place is huge." Taehyung said, looking around at the set decor. Everyone took their seats, as two interviewers walked from backstage. "It's nice to meet all of you. My name is Song Min-Jun and this is my lovely co-host, Sarah Lee." Min-jun introduced. Namjoon gave them a handshake, introducing himself and the rest of the group. Minnie was sat at the very end, she was the closest to the male interviewer, Song Min-Jun. The female interviewer, Sarah Lee, sat to the left of Min-Jun. To Minnie's side was Jin, who sat on the front row. The front row consisted of Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, and Minnie. In the back row sat Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung, who sat right behind Minnie. Pretty soon, the interview started off with smooth sailing.

"Alright, we are here with the hot Kpop Group BTS!!" Min-Jun announced, "Why don't we start with introductions?" Sarah suggested

"I'm Rap Monster, the leader of the group." Namjoon introduced, "I'm Jin. World wide handsome, you know?" Minnie gave a small shake of the head with a chuckle, "I'm Suga." Yoongi waved, giving them a small smile. "Hi, I'm V." He gave his boxy smile, "I'm Jimin." Jimin waved to the camera, giving a big cheesy smile. "Hi everyone, I'm Jungkook." Jungkook smiled, as he looked to the camera. "Hello everyone," The camera panned to Minnie, who was smiling brightly. "I'm BTS' Diamond maknae, Minnie."

"And we are BTS!!" They all shouted.

"Alright... So this first question is for Minnie." Min-Jun started, looking to Minnie. She felt a bit nervous but was excited to answer the question. Whereas Yoongi noticed something off about Min-Jun, especially with the way he was looking at their female maknae. He wasn't the only one to notice this though, Namjoon noticed the look as well.

"Minnie, being the only girl in the group. Has there ever been a time when 'something' has happened with one of your members?" Min-Jun weirdly stated something, which got all the boys' attention. They all caught to exactly what he was implying, which was something that they didn't like at all. Minnie noticed this as well, but she really didn't understand what he was trying to say. "Um... No... Not ever." She shook her head, beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"If there was, which member would have it have been with?" Min-jun pushed, making Minnie's smile falter as she became really uncomfortable. "I don't think that's an appropriate question. Please refrain from asking questions like that." Namjoon stepped in, giving relief to Minnie as Min-Jun nodded and quickly apologized.

"Minnie, I noticed that your stylist put you in a beautiful outfit. Can I just say, you look so cute in white." Sarah gushed, she absolutely meant no harm to Minnie. On the inside, Sarah was squealing loudly as her inner fan girl was coming out a bit. "Thank you," Minnie blushed, giving her a smile. "My goodness. Boys, let me ask you something. How do you deal with this cute little one living amongst the seven of you? Has there ever been a moment, where Minnie has done something extremely adorable?" Sarah looked to the seven boys, as they all looked to Minnie.

"There was one time." Jimin started, "We were all traveling to Japan for our first big concert and Minnie could barely hide her excitement. She literally couldn't keep still in her seat." Jimin laughed, explaining the story. Taehyung laughed as he remembered that memory, "I remember that." He laughed, "We had just gotten onto the plane. And Minnie was bouncing in her seat. She looked like a little puppy who had to pee." Jungkook teased, making Minnie blush from embarrassment. "There was another time... She had just gotten a new hair color done and she didn't let us see." Yoongi explained, "She kept her hood on the whole week until our maknae over here, decided he had had enough." He pointed to Jungkook, who smiled.

"What did you do?"

"I wrestled with her until she finally gave in and let me see her new color."

"What did you think of it?"

"He made fun of her the whole week.. Called her a strawberry." Hoseok laughed, making Minnie stick her tongue out at the boys who were laughing.

"I have another question for Minnie," Min-jun spoke, making Sarah look to him. She was so busy fawning over the boys on the inside, that she didn't realize Min-jun was making things awkward for Minnie.

"Lots of fans have always wondered this... Are you as good a rapper as the other members? Or do you just lip-sync? I mean I don't think you can rap as fast as your members." This question caught everyone off guard, including Sarah. Minnie's eyebrow twitched in annoyance, as she cleared her throat. 

"You know what... Why don't I prove it?" Minnie stood up from her seat, "Someone give me a beat!" Just as Minnie requested, a strong hip-hop beat started. She cleared her throat, before giving the staff the cue.

When the song was over, the entire studio erupted into cheers as Minnie gave Min-Jun a smile but her eyes told a different story. She was beyond pissed off at him and she wasn't the only one. Yoongi was undeniably angry for the comment that Min-jun made, but he was proud of Minnie. In fact, all seven boys were pretty shocked when she rapped that entire song but they were also extremely proud of her. When the interview was over, they bid their goodbyes and told the owner of the interview show that they didn't want to come back.

The group was sitting in the van, currently headed off to a photo shoot. "I didn't know you could rap that fast." Jungkook smiled, looking up from his phone at Minnie. "Where did all of that come from?! I've never heard you swear like that." Hoseok looked back at her, "He made me angry with how he automatically assumed I lip-sync. And he made me uncomfortable so I just said what was on my mind." She shrugged, "Minnie-ah, I'm proud of you. That was so cool." Taehyung held out his hand, the two high-fiving one another with a smile on their face.