One Little Stage Mistake

Forgetting her part

It was one of the many moments during BTS's third world tour, which this moment was captured during an outdoor concert. The BTS members were a bit nervous but were feeling extremely excited, they couldn't believe how big the crowd was. It always seemed to amaze the group just how big their fandom grew with each passing comeback and day, Minnie especially was always shocked to see the number of fans who loved her. Some came from her days with Midnight, the early days of her acting career and now it had multiplied times ten to people who became her fans from the day BTS debuted. Other fans had their attention caught by her as she not only debuted in an all-boy group but she starred in a show with Block B's Zico and Exo's Baekhyun. And finally, there was a group who found Minnie after her group Twilight debuted, they had been enamored by the fact that Minnie performed a massive stunt which had been originally been performed by Jimin, perfectly without a hitch. They were amazed by her so much so that they started doing their research on her, going back to her days as a Japanese Idol in her group Midnight, some of her acting gigs, and her debut with BTS. Now, that didn't mean that she didn't have haters. There was a lot of anti's bullying Minnie online because she was the only girl in an all-boy group, they hated that she was so close with the boys. Namjoon and Yoongi were always doing their best to keep the hurtful comments or messages out of her view as she was much younger than them, they didn't think she could handle them very well.

When the group finally got up on stage, the large crowd of 1,000 or more fans went wild. They shouted their idol's name in hopes of getting their attention and in this case, this happened with Minnie. A few fans who had come together as a group, who were solely Yoongi stans at heart had created a sign for Minnie. And it wasn't a very nice sign, when Minnie heard her name called by the group, she smiled and waved to them but stopped upon seeing their sign. Jungkook who had been observant of the crowd saw the smile slip off of Minnie's face, he looked at what she was looking at and immediately grew angry upon seeing the sign. He nudged Yoongi, who had been standing beside him, and pulled him close.

"Kook, what's up?" Yoongi asked, he covered the mic with his hand so that the fans couldn't hear him, "Some of your solo fans made a sign for Minnie.. And it isn't nice." Jungkook explained, throwing his thumb in the direction of the group. When Yoongi saw the sign, he clenched his fist, not too happy with it. So in order to make those particular fans jealous, he walked away from Jungkook and headed over to Minnie. The group watched the interaction, growing pissed as Yoongi grabbed Minnie from behind and picked her up. Minnie yelped at the sudden action caused by Yoongi but started laughing as he swung her playfully and then carried her to the other side of the stage where Namjoon and Hoseok had been. Of course, both Namjoon and Hoseok laughed at the playful antics between their Hyung and the maknae as Yoongi wasn't always like this on stage.

Minnie felt very nervous as they finally started performing, worried that she might mess up the choreography Hoseok had worked so hard to teach her. Her nerves got the better of her so much so that she accidentally forgot to sing her part, causing the young girl to flush red. Jimin who noticed the mistake quickly filled in, singing her part as she joined in. Jin, who was standing nearby laughed to himself as he heard Jimin singing her part and couldn't help but send a smile to Minnie. She blushed from embarrassment, hiding her face in her hands as the other members sang. After the song was over, they all started to talk to the audience. And by now, the group of fans who had the hurtful comment on their sign about Minnie had their sign taken away at the order of both Hae Eun and Yoongi, himself.

"I have a serious question," Jungkook said, turning everyone's eyes on him.

"What is it, Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, smiling at the male maknae who was standing a few members away from him. "Was I the only one who heard Jimin hyung cover Minnie's lines?" He smiled, as fans cheered at the question.