Greek Tragedy

Jotaroce awaited suddenly feeling a sting against his beating heart, putting a hand over his chest as he winced. It burned a hand touching s flame on a cold winter's night. The pain went off and on, flickering like a candle until the pain was no more. He wondered what that could have been, seeing the form of a flying hawk a bit away from the throne room. It landed on Dio's chair, its talons scratching the golden wood until he noticed what it carried in its talons... the very sapphire headdress belonging to his beloved priestess.

Unbeknownst to him, he tried to stay put in that same velvet coated chair but the smell of iron reeked from this bird. Something in his heart told him to leave the place immediately until he felt the same sting against his heart and the gentle breeze from the oceans he ruled over. Petousias beak was cracked like something had bitten it and left a scar to forever form on him. With evil eyes, it narrowed. Till the pupils of his irises back into the open sky while its miniature helmet stayed on him like a glove. The headdress was dropped onto the table in front of him, served as food on a silver platter meant for the finest guests. Angered Ikaros appeared from the sky, chasing after this bird that had found this piece that shouldn't be here. He stood up quickly, the blood in his veins throbbing until adrenaline was on high.

There was nothing that was holding him back now, there was something that was going on, something happened behind his back that he was unaware about.

The thought had vanished in his mind, deciding not to think about it anymore but he just couldn't. His red cape flew behind him as he sped walked through the massive palace, seeing the guards guarding the doors and their weapons alert and ready to be wielded. "Halt, you have no business here, lord Dio has not returned. Head back immediately or else it won't be very pretty for you." One of them threatened with malice, but Jotaroce was running out of patience and it was growing dangerously thin. "If you oppose me I will make sure the waves will clamor over you. Don't test me." The air becomes cold and chilled like ice. The candles were snuffed out while the rain began to pour outside, the palace gardens becoming flooded and drenched from the incoming rain, The courage filled young men backed away seeing this man was twice the size of them, enough armor and weapons equipped on this person to lead an army to battle and his face was even more terrifying.

The once peace-filled look on his face was one of rage, malice, hatred, and impatience. Oh, how he did his best to keep his emotions at bay on mortals but at this moment in time this headdress... had sparked the emotion he was most known for. Posideon god of the seas, for the longest time in his immortal life, had something he cared about. Something that if there was anything to happen the chains that held his rage would break free. The world would see his terror, his burning and seething wrath, so fearful, so... deadly the outcome would be the calamity of many. His veins bulged against his arms, and a snarl on his face as his brows furrowed together.

Terrified the soldiers shuddered, feeling such power radiated from him they backed away. His hand pushed open the door with incredible strength its heavy wooden material slammed against the wall full of portraits and statues. Each shuddered before they fell against the floor breaking, tarps of paint tearing while he continued refusing to care if the rain had gotten him wet. He whistled loudly, Ikaros screeching until he landed on his shoulder, the crushed metal of a fallen enemy in his beak. The miniature heart engraved helmet was meant for a messaged bird, petousia Dio's beloved little pet. The bird had escaped chasing down one of its prey until another bird much greater than its enemy had clawed its wing. From its attack ensured a battle between two hawks, domineering with only one being victorious. Ikaros flew up into the with its enemy's right of passage landing onto his owner's shoulders. "Good, Ikaros" He smiled for a moment, but the expression disappeared as he looked towards the gloomy pantheon upon the cliffs.

He looked to the side, leaving the gardens while he clenched the sapphire headdress in his hand. Another sneer appeared on his face when he saw the marble statues of their king, wherever he may have been. Within the blink of an eye, the head of its marble material was broken off within a few moments, seeing the heaviness of it crack the pavement and leaving a dent into the grass. He whistled again, hearing the clopping of a horses' hooves against the stone paths, and a flash of white. ", αφήνει να πάει!" (Star, let's go!) He yelled mounting his horse with a quickness uncalled for, the raven-haired male grabbed the reins tightly until his hands turned white with pressure. Galloping loudly through the pale and uncontrasted gardens, and the colosseum which he fought. He could still practically hear the screams and shouts of people, though now it seemed more like an empty shell.