Haikyuu!! AU Part 2

Hana's prov

Just as I was done buying what I needed Shoyo called. I am done Shoyo , I will be with you in a view"Thinking he was getting impatient I started laughing but that laugh died down immediately when I heard his trembling voice"

"Hana...he posed for a few seconds making me more nervous just as I was about to exit the store Shoyo said something that made me stop dead in my tracks.. Hanna's mom found out about the vase ."

AAAAaa shit we are in deep shit now Shoyo.. Hana! Shoyo whispered shouted don't use that language. When Shoyo talked again it snapped me out of my inner monologue of how we would be apologizing. There was a tap on my shoulder making me almost jump out of my skin,. I saw an elderly lady with a bright red scarf covering most of her face staring at me even though she was shorter than me she had to look up making me forget momentarily about Shoyo on the phone. Her voice was soft jet still full of authority as she asked me to move out of the way so she could exit the store.

Immediately I stepped to the side bowing low while saying my apologies.

Hana , Hana are you listening? Hana!

I immediately put the phone to my ear sorry Shoyo what was that?

"Run Hana...Run.. mom said if we are not home in 45 minutes ... Shoyo didn't finish and he didn't need to for me to get the idea".

So I did the only thing I needed to do and that was run, I ran just as he said while thinking about how she found out and which way Shoyo said he was???

I made the wrong turn so I ran back to the store to go to the other side barely missing a person he stopped mid walk "shit"  I almost bumped into someone else while I was trying to dodge the first person, the people who looked at me gave me strange looks as I ran past them. Luckily I only stumbled two times before I found Shoyo.

He grabbed my hand while he was running not giving me time to catch my breath as we went on. It felt like my lungs were on fire by the time we got to the exit, sweat on my brow while I  wheezed every time I took a breath, and my legs were like jelly but we still had a long way to go before we were home plus the deadline was 45 minutes we only had 37 minutes left.

After that, everything became a blur. Shoyo carried me on his back, I could hardly keep my eyes open while Shoyo looked like he did little warm-ups getting ready for the real exercise.

It didn't go as we expected Mom was not that mad she was more disappointed that we didn't tell her and that we felt the need to hide it from hers and Shoyo misheard her when she said we only had 45 minutes to get home, she meant that she was starting food in 45 minutes and just wanted to inform us, so to say she started laughing when we arrived before the 45 minutes were done was an understatement, Shoyo just gave a sheepish smile while his eyes begged for forgiveness. I was just too tired to think about it too much.

Later that night...

"Hana do you dare to play a prank with me Shoyo asked" with a spark in his eyes as his smile took a turn for the sinister sending shivers down my spine, Ooo this is going to be good so I sat straighter and gave all of my attention to Shoyo , copying his sinister smile "what do you have in mind ?"

So apparently some of my teammates saw you at the store thinking it was me and that got me thinking how about we prank them Hana or are you not up to it .. you are so on Shoyo I counted his dare, what do you have in mind?

I felt sorry for his teammates now knowing his plan was going to be so perfect if we could pull it off, as we were planning Shoyo's phone kept on vibrating he just glanced at it while smiling.

Shoyo.. don't you think you need to start answering them your phone has been vibrating for half an hour and I don't think they are going to be happy with you tomorrow, just let them know you are alive and don't go into detail about anything they ask.

Sure Hana but later we still need to think about how we are going to change your look in a way that no one will know we are related because your hair is a big give away haha and our surname if we are put into the same class. ooo that reminds me Hana we should have secret code names and code words to notify each other if something is wrong or if everything is still okay.. what do you think asked Shoyo as he sat next to me.

Shoyo I think I have just the thing, standing up and walking to the closet, there was a box I didn't unpack in the corner of the closet. It was easy to drag out and put in front of Shoyo, He was now so excited he could barely keep his hands to himself as his eyes tried to think of the possibilities.

Opening the box to reveal different sizes of boxes made Shoyo frown a bit as he stared uncertainty at the boxes. There were four boxes in the big box looking at the numbers I knew which one I should pick, Shoyo's eyes never left the box as he followed my hands.

"Hana why do you have a black wig" asked Shoyo

I always wanted to see how I would look with black hair without dying my hair so I got a medium-length wig plus now we don't need to worry about my hair catching everyone's attention plus I can just color my eyebrows darker no one will be the wiser and I was thinking I would use dads surname instead of moms, that way no one will know we are related, I will be known as Kuroko Hana instead of Hinata Hana what do you think Shoyo?

"Hana you are brilliant you know that right" As Shoyo said this he tackled me to the ground, and we both started laughing so hard I couldn't even steady myself to sit up again, Shoyo's body vibrated as he laughed making it harder for me to shove him off of me.

Shoyo I think you need to start answering your phone before they kill you tomorrow...

Fine, how bad can it be it's not like.....

Hana I think I am in trouble... I didn't think they would react like this...