To much to handle

Hinata why would you play when you are injured making everyone look at me. Noia was the first to be by my side with a worried expression with the rest of the team moving closer to me to inspect what's going on with me. This made me feel claustrophobic with so many eyes on me but that was not the worst the worst was when I started feeling so may hands on my body as they tried to feel for bumps making me go red I just could not move due to shock but that soon ended when Kageyama started lifting my shirt to inspect, the first thing they saw was that my pants was rolled up and held up by bobby pins then they saw my figure that was not like my brothers box figure but an hourglass but when he got to the bindings i finally lost my patience I yelled bakaso hard that  my voice was vibrating in the gym , I slapped him across the face so fast that no one could react fast enough everyone had I look of shock before I made a running start to the exit of the gym leaving the team in complete silence.

In the locker room I felt so mortified and very mad the game was the last thing on my mind I could still feel their hand on my body I had enough so calling Hinata with a shaky voice I could hear he was just waking up but was immediately alert he was on his way so all I had to do was change into my own close but the time he gets here I would be finished. Stripping so that I was only in my underwear I started taking of the bindings it was red and sweaty but it felt as if I could breathe again so I patted myself of to get most of the sweat but just as I was about to grab my pants the door slammed open time stood still making eye contact with the team face to faces there was a second of pure silence and then all hell broke loose I screamed wile turning red trying to cover myself while their faces matched mine ,eyes big from shock they all screamed sorry wile slamming the door shut leaving me even more mortified.
Today was really not my day. Hinata better get here fast I can't take this anymore.