The team

The team was red, no one saying anything for a few minutes this was not what they expected to happen the game was over and they wanted to know what was wrong with Hinata but wat they saw was a girl in her underwear but she looked like Hinata. Kageyma looked like he did not know what was going on around him he kept mumbling wile looking at his hand he looked broken wile Suga had his eyes closed his face red what he was thinking but no one knew , Daichi started thinking about everything that took place how he had slept her but and how she reacted how they saw her body it made no since Hinata was not a girl they had all seen him naked more then they would have liked to but they all saw him in the locker room well her? In her underwear her body showing all its angels especially her breasts this must be a bad dream that's what it had to be or maybe I just hit my head and now I am starting to hallucinate that had to be it but my brain told me I wasn't.

Nishinoya was the first person to say anything he started making suggestions that maybe they had made a mistake but with how red everyone got this idea was wrong so he continued making suggestions that did not make since , we all know Hinata had a siter but she was still a baby so it could not have been her.

Before anyone else could come up with an explanation they heard someone scream from behind them making them turn the voice did not sound like any ones they know but when they saw Hinata running full speed towards them making them even more confused he wasn't wearing his uniform he had his school uniform on but before anyone could ask what was going on he was at the door slamming it so fast behind him leaving everyone even more confused than before. If that was Hinata then who was that in the locker room?

With a knowing look everyone moved as one pressing their ears to the door their faces still a little red from remembering what was on the other side of the door but luckily the could hear the conversation the two were practically screaming at each other making some of the team  pale and other shudder it sounded like they know each other by the way they are talking to each other but they can hear the girl keep calling Hinata an idiot , when he finally got her to calm down he said sorry to her but what caught everyone of guard was that he was calling her sister wile she kept calling him a dumb brother then it went quit.

They heard footsteps so they backed up trying to look like they didn't just eavesdrop on their conversation. Hinata opened the door mad and  embarrassed, so uhmm I guess we  need to talk uhmm well first I would like to introduce my twin sister to you guys her name is Hana and as you guys have already figured out she was playing the second match of the game in my stead.

Everyone looked from him to his sister then out of no ware Kageyama shouted I will take responsibility for you making everyone look at him then at her. No Kageyama said Suga with a calming voice yet you could still hear the bite in the words, I should be the one to take responsibility for uhmm what I have done. One after another the team mated started apologising to her wile others were just starring at Hinata and his sister as if they are trying to see how they didn't see it before.