Suga' perspective

Hinata looked so shocked back there maybe he didn't want me to find out that he had gotten hurt I can still feel the bindings but his figure felt off but I just could not put my finger on it and if he is hurt he should at least let us know but it is not my secret to tell so for now I will keep an eye on his to see if his wound gets any worse , I will stop that from happening but after this much he will need to tell us what is wrong and why he suddenly became such a strong server....

I just want this game to end , I have not ever been in my brothers game for so long , the bindings are really restricting my breathing its been hurting more and more making my touching my cheat to try and relieve the pressure to no avail...

Kageyama had his eyes on me even more so when I touch my chest its really unnerving , you can literally see how his brain is working trying to figure out what's wrong maybe he will be the first to figure it out? But I really hope he doesn't it would look really bad if he did.

Before I could react Kayeyma moved his right hand to my cheat with a face that was anything but friendly he was really concentrating hard this time making me shiver, Jumping back I completely miss the ref calling time. Face red covering my chest must have looked strange to everyone especially Kayeyma his face looked like a bewildered animal caught in a difficult satiation.

He walked so fast to me all I could do is take one step back before he grabbed me be by the shirt his face to close to mine  making me even more jittery but wat made me stop was when he spoke with such anger.