12. I'm sorry Katie!

Draco's POV

I'll be meeting mother in about 20 minutes, I sighed as I looked at the clock, ticking at 8:40. I was heading towards the dungeons, thinking about what to expect while each one of my foot landed on the cold surface, making a sound as I took each step.

I reached towards Snape's office, and sighed. I put my hand on the door, trying to knock, but I couldn't. I couldn't find the guts to knock, What if something that I don't want to happen, happens?

I took a breathe and knocked, immediately, the door swung open with my mother in her all beautiful black dress, turned towards me in a smile. "Draco, my son," She smiled at me while I smiled back, "Mother, I feel so relieved to see you," I huffed as she came to slowly hug me. "What about Bennete? Is she enjoying your company?" She asked me.

"I bet she is, who wouldn't enjoy my company?" I grinned as she chuckled. "Did you hear from father yet?" I asked her as she paused.

"Yes," 

"He was very furious with this law, but he soon calmed down when he found out it was the daughter of his bestfriend. Unfortunately Adward wasn't very happy about this." She exclaimed,

"Why? What happened to Mr Bennete?" I asked her. "He thought of Katie as no more but a traitor. He has decided to banish her from the family tree. She will lose everything that belongs to her in the name of law" She explained.

"W-well, I'll be with her." I said, trying to hide my feelings, "Draco!" She gasped,

I looked in her eyes worried, "What mother?" I tensed up as she stared at me silently.

"You are falling for her aren't you?" She said as a smile crept on her face, "Wha- what? No mother! That's no-" She interrupted me with a hug, "She is a nice girl, Draco. Trust me, don't hurt her." She whispered slowly.

"I- I do not like her, mother!" I pushed her still trying to hide my face, "Do you really think that you, of all people could lie to me?" She said as she looked into my eyes.

"Draco, you need to know that after what your father did, I had no other reason to live, except you. I lived for you, I went through that pain, for your safety," She looked at me as tears came in her eyes, "Please don't grow up to be like your father, protect her at all cost." 

"She needs you." She said while sobbing, "Mother! Stop crying, here" I handed her a handkerchief trying to calm her down.

"I need you to know that next weekend, all the parents will have to meet their soon-to-be-husbands/wives." I told her.

"I'll be there." She assured me as she disapparated.

I looked down at my hands. Why am I always in a stuck-up situation, I groaned while heading towards my dormitory.

Katie's POV

I heard the door open and stomping as I brought the blanket more up to my face, "Bennete!" He yelled my name, I slightly jumped. He threw the cover off of me, "Oi Bennete!" He yelled again, looking at me. 

"Malfoy, you're drunk!" I gasped as he fell on top of me. I held his shoulders as he was pretty heavy, I tried using my knee to get him off of me, but I unfortunately touched something else with my knee.

He grunted, "Malfoy? Are you okay??" I asked him trying to push him off once again, "Don't move!" He scolded me as I felt something hard on my knee, "Wait a minute, is that-" I burst into laughter, "M-Malfoy!" I hysterically laughed, "I- I cant breath!" I actually couldn't breath due to his heavy body being right on me, suffocating me.

"I'm sorry Bennete." He hugged me more tightly, 

wait.. what's going on here? He is too drunk to say something like that.

 I thought as he cuddled at the crook of my neck, making me laugh. I was very ticklish. I started to move because of the tickles his breath gave me which caused him another groan, "Malfoy, I'm uncomfortable." I huffed.

"Malfoy get off!" I got serious as I pushed him one last time but felt something even harder than before on my thighs this time. He tightly hugged me, "S-top. Moving. Bennete." He said, taking a break each time. "Malfoy, relax. I only want to help you," I tried squirming from his grip.

He made a sound of annoyance.

His eyes furiously opened, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW HARD I'VE BEEN CONTROLLING? ARE YOU TRYING TO TEASE ME AND THEN ACT INNOCENT?" He gripped my wrists. 

"Malfoy-" 

"WHAT MALFOY?" His nose flared while I tried to squirm my hand out of his grip, 

"You're hurting my wrist!" I cried as I felt my blood circulation stop by his tight grip. 

Tears came out of my eyes as I hissed because I felt his grip more tightened. He was staring at me, staring at me crying from the pain, "S-stop it Malfoy!"

He quickly let go realizing what he had just done, I pushed myself away from him as soon as he let go. I quickly took off from the bed and ran towards the washroom and slammed it closed. I heard his footsteps come near as he banged on the door, "KATIE! OPEN THE DOOR! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" He struggled to catch his words.

I was a mess now, dark blue wrists, messy hair, crying like an idiot.

I felt so dumb for crying, but the pain in my wrists increased, I could feel a heartbeat in both of my wrist.

He yelled "Alohomora!"  which didn't work either, he decided to break the door open, first try, nothing. Second try, still nothing. On the third try I saw the door slightly tilt and on the fourth try he barged in, and broke the door open. I was trying to relief the pain with cold water, still crying.

He rushed towards me and scooped me in his arms and hurried out of the washroom. 

He carefully placed me on our bed and took out some sleeping draught and healing potions, "I'm so sorry Katie!" He apologized again, I could see some very tiny crystal tears in his eyes, as he heard me yelp in pain while he applied some healing renaissance.

"I'm so sorry! I never meant to hurt you!" He apologized again, as I saw this worried expression he wore. He was very careful with what he was doing.

When he was done, he looked at me and then grabbed a sleeping draught, and slowly tilted my chin and poured some liquid in my mouth. "Please, forgive me Katie." I didn't reply, "Katie," He looked at me as he cupped my face. "It- it's okay Malfoy" I sniffed, I couldn't feel my hands at this point.

He slowly laid me, fluffing the pillow in a dramatic way, as he slowly tucked me inside, my red wet eyes looked at his every movement. 

He went to his side and laid really close to me, "It's okay, I will not hurt you, I will never hurt you again." He hushed me while playing with my hair.

He slowly pressed my elbow with his fingers to hear a yelp from my mouth. "I'm just trying to increase the blood circulation, you can trust me." He said, "That's the thing Malfoy, I don't trust you." I said.

"It's okay," He he sighed "I understand why,"  "We have no option, we either hate each other or either we enjoy our life." He said while slowly bringing me closer, I stuffed my nose into his chest and immediately fell asleep.

I don't know why I forgave him.. Maybe my Hufflepuff nature? Or maybe I might be falling for him..