(3) Fantasies

On Bucky's way home to his apartment he was barely holding it together. Not only had Daria come back into his life. She had grown up into this beautiful woman who was a model the complete opposite of who she was when she left. 

When he arrived at his apartment, he chugged a bottle of water as he googled her on his laptop. 

His breath hitched, "Oh god Daria..mmm baby." He whispered as he saved some of the photos. 

He stripped down to nothing as he laid down in his bed. He pulled one of the photos up and began to jerk himself at the thought of her sucking him with her pouty lips he couldn't stop staring at all night. 

A groan escaped his lips, "Daria, oh Daria..mmm." He whispered 

He started to jerk faster as he began to imagine her riding him as he closed his eyes. 

"James,  oh yeah James. You like it?" 

"Yes Daria..oh baby ride it.." he mumbled out.

He started moving his hand faster as he thought about taking her from behind. Her screaming his name out over and over. 

"Daria! Daria! Oh fuck me!" He cried out as he finally got his release he needed all night long. 

He laid there breathless, he closed his laptop. "God I want her in my bed." He whispered. 

Across town in a hotel room Daria was in the shower. She rested her forehead against the wall as the warm water fell over her as she began to play with herself thinking about Bucky. 

"Daria? What's the matter darlin? Need help with that?" 

"Mm yes James." She whispered

Bucky knelt down and began to eat her. She gripped his hair as she whispered "James oh oh god yes..mmm oh that feels good." 

Bucky began to kiss his way up. He wrapped her legs around her and began to thrust up into her as they stood in the shower. "Yes! Yes! Oh god right there!" She cried out 

"Yeah you like that baby?" He said 

"Yes fuck me faster James.." she moaned out 

"Yeah baby.." he said as he got faster making skin slapping noises till they were both coming undone together. 

Daria was snapped back to reality as she realized she was in the shower and the water was starting to turn cold. 

"What is wrong with me? I'm never like this." She whispered to herself. 

She stepped out of the shower. "Damn you James with your stupid good looks." She whispered as she pulled on a pair of silk pajamas. 

She laid down in her bed and fell asleep.