(18) Be Mine Forever

Six months later 

It was the first weekend in April, Bucky surprised Daria with a trip to the Botanical Gardens in Brooklyn. They enjoyed a quiet nice lunch together under the cherry blossoms. He remembered that's what she use to wear and it was her favorite flower.

They walked around hand in hand, enjoying the sights and sounds of the place. When they made it back around to the cherry blossoms. He kissed her and smiled at her.

"Daria, I am so glad that you came back into my life. And I don't want to lose you again, you are my girl you always have been. I want us to grow old together I want to wake up to you and fall asleep with you. Build our family together..the one we had when you use to force me to be play your husband when we played pretend house." He said 

She let out a chuckle.

"I want forever with you Daria. Will you please be mine forever and marry me?" He said as he dropped to one knee and opened the box up. 

Her mouth fell open, "yes..oh my god yes." She said 

He stood back up and kissed her as he picked her up. They spun around with huge smiles on their faces. When they went back into town they had everyone meet them at the penthouse. They shared the big news with family and friends as wine and appetizers were being shared. 

That night after everyone left he walked over to her and kissed her. 

"Now we can celebrate privately.." he whispered against her neck and grabbed her breasts. 

She chuckled, "mmm let's do that..I have to get your opinion on a new lingerie piece Anyways." She said 

"Oh god..I can't wait." He said as they went upstairs. 

The penthouse was suddenly filled with skin slapping and moans. Bucky had her on all fours in the middle of the bed. They switched positions over and over till he finally got his climax. 

"Definitely loved the lingerie. It looks good on the floor too." He said out of breathe. 

"Good.." she whispered as she laid there with the sheet over her breathe less.