(10) A Guys Weekend

Two weeks later 

It was the weekend after Christmas, James and Sullivan treated their boys to a Ski resort weekend with no women.

It was a four day trip to a ski resort in Vermont. It was becoming a great bonding experience for the two families. On the second night Dorian found Bucky playing pool alone in the cabin.

"Hey.." he said as he leaned against the table.

"Hey." Bucky said 

"What's eating you? I've noticed you been quiet since we been here." Dorian said 

"I just have a lot going on in my head." He said as his brothers and Derian came in. 

"Like what?" Spencer said 

"Like how I fucked up a good thing with Daria before I even got to try." He said 

"We have this one." Derian said 

Once Bucky's three brothers left the room. Derian went over to the bar and poured them some shots. 

"You know our sister she can be stubborn at times. Also she can be a bit of a prude. But we love her no matter what." Derian said 

They all three slammed the shots back, "But she's been burned before by an ex fiancé." Dorian said 

"What happened?" He said 

"Well that's for her to tell you. It's not our place just know James that it wasn't necessarily all your fault two weeks ago." Derian said 

Bucky looked down. "But let's get your brothers in here and have a rousing pool game. Perk up James she'll come around at some point." Dorian said as he went to get the other three back in the room. 

James and Sully joined them on the game of pool as well as shots. Bucky was able to enjoy the rest of the weekend. Even if his head was filled with more questions about Daria. 

He texted Clint "I need you to meet with you when I get back into town. This will be a private personal matter."

"Ok. See you then." Clint replied back when he got a text while he and Bobbi were out on date.