Shall we go on a date?

Soundtrack recommendation: Feels by Kehlani

"Wasn't April Fool's like a month ago? Why do I have to go on a 'date' with Unnie!" Byul whined playfully to manager-Unnie and CEO Kim during their monthly meeting, drawing giggles from Wheein and Hyejin."Puh-lease~ Anyone would pay to go on a date with me, Moonbyul-ssi." Yongsun played along and retorted with confidence.

"Not me! I wouldn't date someone who doesn't wash her hair for days on end!" Byul darted away from Yongsun as soon as she exposed the older girl, who was now hot on her heels. "YAH! What did you grow up eating? You're such a rude kid!" Yongsun shrieked across the room while running after Byul, drawing laughter from the audience. Both girls disregarded the staff and their members and were now in a Tom and Jerry-like situation.

"HIDE THE CEREAL!" Wheein's warning elicited maniacal laughter from the people around them. "I'll separate them!" Hyejin offered with outstretched arms while half-heartedly trying to block Byul from Yongsun.

"Alright, girls! It's good to see that you've still got so much energy after a long day. Please rest well and get ready to start shooting tomorrow. Goodnight!" CEO Kim announced as he took his leave together with their managers.

-----

The girls got off to an early start the next day. Byul and Hyejin were getting extensive makeup and styling as they would be posing as men in the music video for their new song. Byul and Yongsun filmed their individual parts before the younger girls as they were scheduled for the staged Dispatch 'date' in the evening.

Byul looked dapper in a suit and a short-haired wig while Yongsun had a white blouse tucked into a pair of black miniskirt. "How supremely charming and better looking than any guy on Earth," Yongsun thought to herself. "Score, Byul," she thought to herself as she walked confidently ahead of Yongsun, whom she thought looked fine as always, with her auburn-coloured hair falling loosely over her shoulders and miniskirt accentuating her slender figure.

 "Score, Byul," she thought to herself as she walked confidently ahead of Yongsun, whom she thought looked fine as always, with her auburn-coloured hair falling loosely over her shoulders and miniskirt accentuating her slender figure

-----

The cameras started rolling the moment Byul took the driver's seat. Byul draped her left arm atop the steering wheel and tilted her body towards Yongsun. "Are you belted up and ready to go, my lady?" Byul's cringey words elicited dolphin-like laughter from Yongsun, who was now at ease in the confines of the private car, and who seemed to have forgotten about the cameras and the agenda.

 "Are you belted up and ready to go, my lady?" Byul's cringey words elicited dolphin-like laughter from Yongsun, who was now at ease in the confines of the private car, and who seemed to have forgotten about the cameras and the agenda