58

the cafeteria is as noisy as the bees as break time is happening.

groups of friends here and there.

crowded place, yes it is.

for the boys who are receiving attentions, they made sure that they are on the place where they can feel peace, and that’s why they are at the left side on its last row.

“i’m not going to eat”, taehyun said and made himself went back to their classroom.

“you haven’t fix your fight with him?”, soobin asked beomgyu who is staring at taehyun’s back.

“he don’t want to. i couldn’t care less”

“he is still your friend hyung”, huening kai said while reading the menu in the counter area.

“what should i do? he don’t want to”, beomgyu defended himself.

yeonjun released a defeated sigh.

“maybe if you realize your mistake, you two are now okay”, yeonjun said leaving the table to take their orders.

the noisy cafeteria became a silent as middle of the night as an announcer made them all stop.

“Paging Shin Ryujin, please come to the office right now. Paging Shin Ryujin, please come to the office right now”

and that made beomgyu froze. hearing her name made him froze.

she is studying here?, beomgyu asked himself.

out of curiosity, beomgyu decided to look for her for he didn’t really see her both in real life and on pictures. for the past few months that she has been chatting him, he never saw her face, he doesn’t even know what she looks like.

just when his head is about to look back, a yell made him stop.

“babe!”