86

“i was just a girl who was asking for a crush back. crazy right? that’s what gen z did, they made girls chase for their love ones. you were always irritated and i knew it, i always felt sorry for you, but i was so desperate to make you fall in love with me, to make you mine..... again. i was brave, said by my friends but i am the weakest, especially with your words. i cried, i really cried when you said those, how come you said those to your girl?”, ryujin pouted.

“nevertheless, i love you. i never stopped loving, it’s always you that my heart wants and forever wants. i love you so much. will you return my feelings now? crushback when?”, hearing this famous line of hers made beomgyu chuckled and the guests laugh.

“i was blind. i did everything to make you mine. i was the one who gave you chocolates when we were year 6. i was the happiest man when you said yes. and then i left you. i left my clingy girlfriend. and then we saw each other again, but i don’t know you. you were always asking for me, i knew it. before you started your tweeting thingy, i knew you already. i always smile when your name notified me. but i need to wear frown. again, i was blind by admiration to other woman. i hurt you, i said mean words to you”, beomgyu stopped and wiped his tears.

ryujin assured him with a smile and signal him to continue.

“i hurt the girl i love the most. the scene happened again, i blamed myself again. i was depressed when you left. most of the people hated me, and you hated me too”

“i never hated you”, ryujin looked at him, pouting.

“you came back and you pretended to forgot, you’re so mean”, laughs are heard again.

“you really love seeing me suffering. and then an accident happened and you finally admitted you pretended just to know of how much i love you. so cute. Shin Ryujin, ah ani, Choi Ryujin, thank you. thank you for not leaving me. thank you for supporting me. thank you for always cheering me. for the past years, all you did was being the best girlfriend in the whole world. i once asked myself if, do i deserve you? but you always reply with yes. it’s like you are reading my mind. you witnessed my worst, but you never leave me. you have been hurt by me, i threw all the mean words to you but you chose to love me more. you showed me what real love is. for this special day of us, i am still not processing, is this day real? or i am just imagining? but seeing you smiling under your veil is telling me that i am not. mrs. choi, choi beomgyu’s favorite girl, i am now crushing you back”

all of the guests cheered.

beomgyu went near to ryujin and lift the veil.

“i love you”, beomgyu muttered and kissed ryujin.

the cheer became louder.

“happy wedding to the both of you”

the priest announced.

beomgyu and ryujin smiled at each other and looked at the guests.

they are all smiling and cheering.

“yuna crush back when?”, huening kai shouted that made all of the people inside the church laugh.