- epilogue -

mark had ended up sending out another tweet.

ranboo | ranboosaysstuff
hello again. this is the last
time i will speak about this,
but please refrain from sending
hate to bell. i have spoken about
this twice now, and frankly
i don't want (1/?)
|
ranboo | ranboosaysstuff
to keep addressing it for my
sake and bell's. the way you're
all treating her is unacceptable.
she is my best friend, and if
you treat her (2/?)
|
ranboo | ranboosaysstuff
with that much disrespect,
do not watch me anymore.
any and all hate sent to either
of us will be blocked and reported.
thank you :) (3/3)

> user1 | user1
replying to @ranboosaysstuff
sorry ranboo and bell :/

bell didn't look at the replies past that point. she and mark were at the beach again, in their spot.

"i'm getting in." the girl declared, earning a wild look from the boy.

"seriously? it's like 2 degrees." he protested as she undressed.

"don't care. stand up, bubs."

he complied.

she grabbed his hand and ran towards the water. her feet touched the icy cold water, and she felt a shock run through her body; supposedly from the temperature drop. she let out a wince and heard mark do the same.

"i told you so."  he smirked.

"oh shut up."

"you know you love me." he teased, watching her roll her eyes.

"maybe a little." she grinned back.

-+-

they splashed around in the water for a while longer until their fingers pruned and they began to shiver. with a few chuckles, they rushed back to shore.

they got back into marks car and drove slowly to their houses. they stopped at mcdonald's first, though.

"okay, what do you want?" mark said, playing with bells fingers.

"fries and nuggets?" she spoke softly, earning a hum from the boy.

after receiving their food, they drove to an empty parking lot and ate. they cracked jokes, screamed to music, and bell choked on a fry or two. they sat for a little while, and eventually the stars began to twinkle above them. bell fiddled with a few buttons, but successfully opened the sun roof of marks car. she leaned her seat back a bit and looked up. mark did the same.

the two of them pointed out constellations and thought of stories for a few of the stars that caught their eye. at around 12 am, bell let out a yawn.

"tired?" mark asked.

bell nodded and mark started the car again.

-+-

"that was fun." mark said, pulling in front of their houses.

"duh, i was there. of course it was fun." bell replied cockily, earning a playful groan from the boy next to her.

"get out." he teased.

with a huff, she did. he met her on the passenger side.

he watched as she walked up her porch before walking to his own. they waved to each other from the doors.

"good night, mark!" the girl said cheerfully.

"good night, bell." he replied with a smile.

they headed inside, and fell asleep with smiles. bell dreamed about mark, and he dreamed about her.

___________________________________
a/n:

hey seggsies 😩😏

that is the end of this book! i hate to see u all go, but i hope you read my other books.

thank you all for the support you've given me on this book. it really means a lot, and i've enjoyed getting to know you all :]

i love u all very very much, go drink some water, vote, and eat something.

bye bye!

-kahoot ❤️