BEN P.O.V

Oi, just so you know. In here, I made them a little older. And weirder. Onto the story.

My thumbs hurt. I've been playing this damn game for 3 hours and still haven't beat the boss. With a huff, I put my controller down, turn off my game, and yeet myself onto my bed. The past week has been weird. First, good old Slendy tells me I'm getting a new roommate. Second, Toby decided to stay up until 5:00am last night, and third, my new roomie supposed to arrive today. Also, I still can't beat the 3rd level of the original Mario Bros. I'm used to the newer games, like Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart. "What should I do." I groan into my bed covers. I'm not usually this bored. All of a sudden, there's a knock on my door. Reacting, I teleport into the computer.

"Child, it is just me. I am delivering your new roommate." A soft-ish voice says.

"Oh. Slendy, it's you. You should've said so." I pop out of the screen and walk over to the door. Throwing it open, I'm met with the weirdest sight I've ever seen. And trust me, I've seen some pretty weird shit. Slendys there with a boy who looks around 5'7 in a straightjacket. The boy has shoulder-length black hair that looked like it had been chopped hastily with scissors. He had marshmallow colored skin. An untoasted marshmallow. A newly made untoasted marshmallow. Anyways, he also had a big red smile carved into his face. Like, really red. I wonder if he put lipstick on......His pale blue eyes were rimmed with black and were staring right at me. I feel like he's judging me. 

"This is Jeffrey. He will be your roommate until we can find an open room for him. Have fun boys." Slendy practically shoved Jeff into the room. I heard the door lock behind him and fast footsteps running away.

Jeff looked at me. I looked back. He started wriggling in his straightjacket. "Uh-need s-some help?" I stammered. This boy unnerved me. He shook his head at me. "No, give me 1 minute."

"Ok."

-------------------------------1 minute later-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jeff had managed to get himself completely un-jacketed. He threw it on the couch and ruffled his hair. I held my hand out. "Hi. I'm Ben."

He looked at me, shrugged, and shook my hand. "I'm Jeff. I thought you were like a fucked-up version of Link or something."

I extracted my hand and huffed. "For the last time, why does everyone think that. I hate Link. Anyways, I'm going to forget you said that. Why did Slendy have to put you in a straightjacket?"

He sighed. "It's a long story."

"I literally have for eternity. Try me."

"Well, Slender-pants found me wandering around. He brought me back here and let's say I didn't go quietly. Than that twitchy-waffle-guy was throwing his axes-"

"Hatchets."

"Yeah, whatever. He was throwing them around and one almost hit me, so I threw my knife at him. Then Big White Man put ME in the jacket. So that's how I ended up in that position."

I stared at him. "You threw a knife at Toby?! How are you still living?"

"I don't know. Hey, I have a question. How old are you?"

I tapped my head, trying to dislodge the memory. "Um, I'm 13, I think. Yeah, 13. You?"

"14. I'm going to go take a shower. P.S: If some bitch named Nina comes knocking, say she's got the wrong room."

I tilted my head, causing some of the blood from my eyes to veer sideways. "Why?"

He rolled his eyes. "Trust me man." He trudged off to the shower, leaving me alone with my thoughts on this new roomie.