Jeff P.O.V

I looked behind me on my way to the shower. The Li- Ben. Ben had started up the T.V and was playing Mario Bro 3 (original version). The kid was pretty cool. I actually am beginning to feel bad for lying to him. No. Bad Jeff. Emotionless, remember? I sighed. I just really hope Nina won't find out where I'm staying. The whole reason I was in that straightjacket in the first place has everything to do with her. When I found her that day, attempting to become like me, I just had stared at her.

---------------*Flashback*-----------

I stared at this stupid girl. She had grabbed a bottle of bleach and was now reaching for the vodka. "No." She jumped and turned around to gawk at me. 

"Jeffy! Aren't you happy? I can be beautiful now. Just like you babe." Nina squealed.

"You don't want to do this. I am telling you, don't." There was actual emotion in my voice. I had been dating Nina for over a year, until I broke up with her when I, well, you know. She had been a sweet girl, but now she's going to far. 

She pouted. "Jeffy, I love you though. I can't love you if I look like this." She pointed to herself.

"Nina. Stop."

"NO. ALL I TRY TO DO IS BE PRETTY SO THAT YOU WILL LOVE ME AGAIN! LAST TIME I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH. This time, I will be better." She laughed, pouring the vodka and bleach over her, then lighting a match. 

"NINA! You stupid whore. I broke up with you because it was too dangerous for you. You just ruined any chance of ever being with me again." I left the scene, wiping tears from my eyes. I let her think that, but I broke up with her because I had caught her cheating with Randy.

"She doesn't deserve you." A male voice said behind me. Startled, I grabbed my knife and turned around. A tall, 17-year-old-looking boy with orange goggles, a muzzle, and carrying two axes was standing there.

"What?"

"S-She doesn't deserve you. Come on-n." He said.

"Where?"

He rolled his eyes. "I'm Toby, p-proxy of the Slenderman. H-He wants me to t-take you to the m-mansion. Now come. B-Before she follows."

I shrugged and followed him, only to see when I arrived at the mansion, she was sitting there. Looking like me, looking at me. I lunged for her. "YOU DUMB BITCH!" All of a sudden, a tall faceless man appeared. He grabbed me and the next minute I was in a straightjacket. Nina walked up to me. I struggled, trying to kill her. 

"Watch out Jeffy-poo. I will make you regret that." She whispered in my ear. Then all went black.

-----------*End of flashback*------------

I can't hear the video game anymore. Running out, I see no Ben. I spot a note on the bed. Picking it up, I read.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dear Jeffy-poo, 

I have your little friend. I told you I'd make you regret that.

Love you,

Nina

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That bitch! I ran out, worried for Ben's life, since I knew Nina would have no mercy. I could hear screaming one floor down. Immedietly knowing it was Nina and Ben, I bolted down, knife in hand. When I got to the room, I threw open the door and saw......................

(Heh. Cliffhanger. I can't spell some words, so sorry about that.)