。°。°ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12- ꜱᴜꜱᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ

Week later after being saved. 

You pout, staring at the reeking body you were living in. A week finally passed, and though it was boring, at least you weren't going insane. 

The boring-ness resulted in Kirishima attempting to make you stay in bed because your "wounded". You understood he meant it in good intentions, but it was quite overprotective in your opinion. 

Finally, you were feeling better, and Eijiro allowed you to roam around your room. To him, it wasn't safe to leave your room, because of the harmful objects. But to you,

he probably wasn't done baby-proofing the rest of the house. 

The first day you got out of day was extraordinary. Though you felt like a living zombie, it was nice to stretch and walk around a bit. Even if that 'walk' was a few feet. Of course Kirishima was in there with you.

He didn't want you to find the extra key. 

First, you go to the body mirror by the door. You almost gagged when you looked at your reflection. 

Honestly, you didn't look normal. Your skin was more pale, and though your were being fed, your cheekbones were still thin. As was the rest of your body. You hair resembled a bird's nest, your nails were broken, and you ultimately looked as if you lived under a bridge for your whole life. 

The sensitive male noticed your shrinking body, which resulted in him walking to you and putting his chin on your head. You flinch slightly, but soften seeing his sympathetic face. 

"..Do you h-have a shower I c-can use..?" You mutter roughly. You stopped talking for a while, and now you weren't use to speaking out of your head. He smiles warmly, exhilarated that you were comfortable being in this position. For you 'touching' like holding hands, hugging and others were platonic. 

But for Kirishima not so much.

"Yep! Follow me!" He yelps happily, grabbing your warm hand and leading you to the restroom. You wobble behind him, before reaching the tiny room with a small shower, toilet and sink. He nods and exits, leaving you alone in a room you've never been in before. 

You take a quick shower, dry off and brush your hair. You looked a bit better, but felt extremely hot. You wanted food, water, new clothes, but most importantly, you wanted to go home. It felt like you've been gone for months, and you wished to go home more than ever. To see your friends, parents, your school. 

It was so tempting just to leave now without saying thank you or even bye. Though you knew it would be rude of you. So instead, you put on your close and leave the bathroom to find Eijiro. 

"Hi!" You sing, walking to his relaxed posture. He was on the couch currently, looking on some News channel. 

"Hey!" He speaks in his rough, scratchy tone. "You must be feeling better, huh?" 

You nod smiling, gazing at his large sharp teeth. Then, you shift your pupils to the television, showing a recent villain fight in the area. You pout at the poor heroes being burned alive by the evil male with stitches covering his neck and under his eyes. 

The villain's eyes were surprisingly mesmerizing to look at. They were bright aqua blue, reminding you of Shoto's left iris. Suddenly, the news switches topics, and begins discussing a break in nearby. It showed a medium-sized house in the woods, that looked familiar to you. Instantly, your mouth turns agape as a broken-looking male comes on the screen. 

Denki. 

Though his face was blurred, you could recognize his wall and clothing. Red covered everywhere, creating you gag.

Kirishima did that?!

As your bone feel weaker, you stumble away from the, now shocked, teen. 

"Y-Y/N..?" He mumbles, glancing at your staggering body. You clench your jaw, walking backwards until hitting the wall. Falling to the ground, Eijiro's eyes widen as he rushes over to your laying body. 

You knew you had to leave. 

Quickly, you shut your eyes closed, counting as high as you could. Luckily you had a teleport quirk, so it was easy to get out of the situation. 

You crack your orbs open and scan the nature you were now sitting in. You only got out of the house, meaning Kirishima's living space was close by. You slowly stand up, and begin running as quickly as you could. 

It happened again. You couldn't believe it. 

You were once again, stuck with a psychopath. Just when you finally thought you escaped, another was with you. You internally hated yourself for not using your gut feeling when you had it. 

"Y/N!" You hear a voice yell behind you. The sound seemed far away, but you knew they could get closer fast. You continue closing your eyes, teleporting farther each time. Tears streamed out of your eyes as the hush wind whipped past your saddened face. 

You start catching your breath as you grow more distance between you and the crazed male. You knew you couldn't stop running, you couldn't recognize your surroundings after all. But you could slow down a bit. 

The screams were stopping, so you assumed you were far enough. All you needed was to find a crowded area.

  Everything was going to be fine, you'll find a way out of this. 

You thought happily, 

that was until you felt someone clench onto your wrist tightly. 

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Wow. Looks like someone got to poor Kamanari first. Guess my job getting Y/N will be harder, huh?"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 12・

・ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 937・

・𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!・