。 °。 ° ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55- ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ

Should I talk to him? 

You ponder, placing your chin in the palm of your hand. It would make sense not to right? He was your kidnapper after all; so he deserved the pain he was feeling. Yet.. as many times as you repeated that in your mind, you never accepted staying and leaving him alone. 

You just felt guilty; but you didn't understand why. 

You could hear the faint cries of Amajiki in the kitchen, which worried you even more. You were sitting in the living room, watching the un-interesting television explain how the weather was going to be today. Yeah, like you had a chance to see it.

The doors around the house were locked still; you checked. It was as if Tamaki was angry at you, but didn't want you to leave anytime soon. Does that mean he continues to love you? Or is he so agitated that he's deciding to kill you. 

Both seemed like horrible choices

You kick your feet aimlessly off the couch; staring at the neat furniture you were sitting on, that had only one pillow; which you woke up on. The interior of the house was interesting to you, mainly due to how there was barely anything around. 

The living room had one couch and a large TV, but nothing else. No other decorations. And if there was any decorations, they were empty shelves or pictures frames. Items you would think needed objects with them to make sense, yet there weren't. 

It was suspicious to you, yet for the time being you were focusing on other factors. Like the male who stole you away. Also, the curiosity of who passed away made you curious as well. You were tempted to ask Tamaki again, but was worried of how he would react.

He didn't exactly seem in the mood for questions. 

After a while of sitting and watching the TV roar nonsense, you began to feel bored. Sure, you felt tired and uninterested often whilst being kidnapped, since there was nothing to do. The only choices were attempting to escape or interacting with the only other person in the area. The one who abducted you. 

It seemed as if the only option was checking all the doors and windows once more, and looking for any type of key to unlock routes. The whole situation resembled that one level in a video game that you can't seem to beat. And after a while you grow tired of trying and give up.

It seemed that was happening to you currently. 

"J-Just so you know.. I-I won't be unlocking the doors." A sudden voice spews from the darkness of the corners, before slowly entering the living room. You turn in a rush and see Tamaki, his indigo irises laying shakily on the ground. 

"..W-What?" You ask quietly under your breath, feeling too threatened to even move an inch. The anxious male tightens his hands into fists, and curls his bright pink lips inward. 

"..I don't want you to leave me.. l-like he did so.." He begins; wiping his curled up sleeve across his nose. Before he instantly springs off, shallow tears springing odd his eyelids. "I'm not letting you leave!"

It shocked you once his sentence was over. So many emotions showed at once. Sadness, anger, determination, hope, it was all so overwhelming. And not to mention the words he said as well. 'Leave me like he did.'. Was the 'he' figure Amajiki named Mirio? So does that mean Togata was the one who died?

"I.. But.." You mutter, not knowing what you could possibly speak at the moment. You were confused for the most part, but tired as well. Not physically per se, but mentally. You were tired of what was happening to you, you were tired of how you and others were being treated, you were tired of people, your friends, dying by someone you thought you could trust.

You were just.. so tired. 

Giving up was always going to be an option that lingered over your head, since, unlike video games, 'giving up' was what everyone seemed to want from you. They would hurt you and others, just so you would give up. Yet, you never once did, and some always ended up paying the price due to that. 

If you did stop.. If you did stop attempting to escape these psychopaths', what would they do with you still living here? Would they no longer be as dangerous anymore and just simply let you leave, or would they stay the same range as insane, not even letting you out of their sight just for the simple paranoia of you 'leaving them'.

Well, now it was time to find out. 

"..Okay." You whimper, bringing your knees to your chest. The boy's eyes widen in shock, his sobs immediately seeming to evaporate from his joy. 

"O-Okay?" He smiles softly, his fingers begin to twitch repeatedly as the faint grin doesn't leave his face. You only nod, your expression the opposite of his. Sad and defeating. But, it didn't matter right now, since you could obviously understand that the male in front of you didn't actually have feelings for you. Or at least, did not care enough to recognize your disappointment. 

"I'll stay.. with you.."

You lost the game. It was a shocker really, but you understand you had to end it sometime, just like when you need to leave your old game behind. It was around the same action, except with life now. 

So, you lost.

For now, at least. 

ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Wait.. Is Deku gone?"

"Oh no, let's home he doesn't wound up like Y/N."

"Or with Y/N."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

・ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ; 55・

・ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ; 1037・

A/N; YESS I'M BACK- ahhh on a serious note, i'm extremely sorry about my absence on this book for around a month, and i really wish i could have a proper 'school's murdering me' excuse, but it's really just because i had simply no ideas on what to write and no motivation whatsoever. 

(also, cuz of the chapter it may seem that i'm ending the book for good, but i'm not. IT'S FOR THE BOOK DON'T WORRY-)

・ 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! ・